Cambridge Technical Level 3 in IT

Watch
ForeverAQx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Anyone else doing the January exams that start this Monday?

I’m doing two exams, redoing Unit 1 for the second and final time bc I could do better and hopefully they aren’t too harsh this exam series.
Also doing Unit 3 Cyber Security for the first time- I’m pretty nervous about that one ngl

qasim-96
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did CTEC in IT but I did it a couple of years ago so I didn’t have the exam.
ForeverAQx
Rep:
?
(Original post by qasim-96)

Its a reasonably new spec, started teaching it last academic year, thank you for taking the time to reply tho☺️
qasim-96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ForeverAQx)
Its a reasonably new spec, started teaching it last academic year, thank you for taking the time to reply tho☺️
No problem If you want any help on the coursework itself feel free to ask. I’ll help as much as I can
ForeverAQx
Rep:
?
No problem If you want any help on the coursework itself feel free to ask. I’ll help as much as I can
Thank you, I’ll definitely take you up that offer, we only got one unit of coursework left- Thank god! It’s called Unit 17- Internet of Everything
qasim-96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you, I’ll definitely take you up that offer, we only got one unit of coursework left- Thank god! It’s called Unit 17- Internet of Everything
That’s good. I remember I had all my units finished by about March so I had pretty much all of summer off 😂
ForeverAQx
Rep:
?
That’s good. I remember I had all my units finished by about March so I had pretty much all of summer off 😂
Lol coursework is the easy part really, exams are my worry, the last two exam series have been quite difficult for the majority of students, compared to what students and even teachers expected, I just hope OCR feel like playing nice this exam series🙃
qasim-96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol coursework is the easy part really, exams are my worry, the last two exam series have been quite difficult for the majority of students, compared to what students and even teachers expected, I just hope OCR feel like playing nice this exam series🙃
Well since the last two have been difficult I hope they decide to make this one easier for you
ForeverAQx
Rep:
?
Well since the last two have been difficult I hope they decide to make this one easier for you
Thank you We shall see what happens on TSR after the exam to judge that verdict 😂
Muckiano
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Really struggling finding any information on this course, im doing unit 1, 2 and 3 exams this week and the past paper questions from last year rarely relate to the textbook we have been given
ComanderTree
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello could you send me unit 15 please if you still have it. for CTEC
deniz0101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yo do you still have the work and if so what end grade did you get
deniz0101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
do you still have all the unit that you did, especially unit 13 and 19
Badgerrr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Heya, Can you please help me with the unit 17 coursework (internet of everything) it would be a great help. I can’t find any others offering expect you!! Please reply soon
ForeverAQx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Badgerrr)
Heya, Can you please help me with the unit 17 coursework (internet of everything) it would be a great help. I can’t find any others offering expect you!! Please reply soon
Hiya, and sure that’s fine, feel free to PM me
dandan312
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Unit 3 was a sheg. Failed twice but somehow managed to pull a distinction in the final attempt lol best of luck!
Hassan2465
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Plz can you help me with the unit 17 coursework
Hassan2465
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, please can you help me with the coursework?
username4407174
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m doing UNIT 1 and UNIT 2, you think I can learn it all in 2 weeks over the Christmas holidays lol? I’m doing them, are we doing the same ones because you’re retaking so won’t yours be different to mine or?You think they gonna be harsh? Hardnly any1 passed last year, or got a distinction. Out of 4500 people only 250 got distinction lol. And I need a distinction to get into Uni... 😭😭😭😭😭
Juniper Plant
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Serbian_2000)
I’m doing UNIT 1 and UNIT 2, you think I can learn it all in 2 weeks over the Christmas holidays lol? I’m doing them, are we doing the same ones because you’re retaking so won’t yours be different to mine or?You think they gonna be harsh? Hardnly any1 passed last year, or got a distinction. Out of 4500 people only 250 got distinction lol. And I need a distinction to get into Uni... 😭😭😭😭😭
That's the same for me... i just started this course and only have a year to do it in....
Unit one and two is in under a week and i feel like i'm barely preped, the textbooks aren't specific to the specs... as the specs keep updating and the textbooks are two years old....
but don't worry i heard someone failed the Jan exams but got a Distinction on the June exam... so don't stress
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (62)
56.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.55%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.36%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
5.45%

Watched Threads