The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol law 2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know why there are different conditional offers. I’ve heard some people getting AAA conditions too
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Congrats!

Does anyone know why there are different conditional offers. I’ve heard some people getting AAA conditions too
Reply 22
I applied for law the 8th of January. Sat the LNAT test the 15th of January.
Just got an offer this morning! So my LNAT score must be better than I thought
Reply 23
Applied 14th November and havent heard anything back. So stressful!
I just got my offer today but UCAS Track isn't updating so I don't know if it's conditional and what the conditions are :/ But I didn't expect it at all, I really thought I would be rejected. So I'm really happy :biggrin:
Reply 25
Got an unconditional today, fluked the LNAT with little to no preparation (did 1 of their practise exams but no practise essays) but got A*AA last year so that probably helped.
Reply 26
Original post by PlayWithMarkers
Just got my offer yesterday - mature student so it's dependent on my HE Diploma, 30 points at distinction conditional.

I’ve applied in October and I’m also doing an access course but still no offer?Is your offer 30D and 15 at P/M or just M?
Original post by And59
I’ve applied in October and I’m also doing an access course but still no offer?Is your offer 30D and 15 at P/M or just M?

I'm doing access too and my offer is for 30D and 15M
Original post by And59

Mine came in the day after I sat my LNAT, but I'm sure there's still plenty of holdouts and 2 of my universities still haven't replied so wouldn't worry. My offer is 30D/15M yes, seems surprisingly low for Bristol considering how good it is, it's actually the lowest requirements of all 5 I applied to.
Mine came in the day after I sat my LNAT, but I'm sure there's still plenty of holdouts and 2 of my universities still haven't replied so wouldn't worry. My offer is 30D/15M yes, seems surprisingly low for Bristol considering how good it is, it's actually the lowest requirements of all 5 I applied to.

Where else have you applied?
Original post by rnv
Where else have you applied?

Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol have said yes. Waiting on KCL and Nottingham. KCL asked me for more information as recently as yesterday so, they're all still clearly making decisions.
Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol have said yes. Waiting on KCL and Nottingham. KCL asked me for more information as recently as yesterday so, they're all still clearly making decisions.

Ahh I got rejected from KCL based on the fact that they don't accept resits for Law! Well done though, I've had offers from Birmingham, Southampton, Bristol and Exeter:smile:
Reply 32
Received my offer last night! Sent my application off November 6th and took my LNAT a week after
I really wasn't expecting it due to how long it took for them to get back to me
Hey I got my offer a few weeks back but I was wondering, even though we get an offer from Bristol, an LNAT school, does that mean for sure we didn’t mess up the LNAT? Like is it possible the rest of the application balances out? I’m just wondering lus with the results of the LNAT coming out soon I’m getting a bit nervous...
Reply 34
I've got my offer from Cambridge, just waiting on Bristol now but I got an e-mail the other day saying they're still considering my application. Starting to get abit worried now :/
Original post by eadamsN
I've got my offer from Cambridge, just waiting on Bristol now but I got an e-mail the other day saying they're still considering my application. Starting to get abit worried now :/

congrats on Cambridge! I got the same email, slightly worried, but at this point no news is good news.
Reply 36
Got an offer but I'm an international student so cant go for the visit days.
Original post by aadeet
Got an offer but I'm an international student so cant go for the visit days.

Where are you from?
Reply 38
Original post by rozanov
Where are you from?

India
Reply 39
[QUOTE="rozanov;75980626"]Where are you from?[/QUOTE
From which all universities have you received an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending