Is clitoral masturbation allowed in islam?

Watch
Joeblack25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CuteAilen)
Hi

So yesterday first time ever i have give it a go to clitoral maturbation (nothing i did with vigina) to see if it actually works or not coz got told so many times that it can make anyone arouse even for those who hates maturbation so i did and in 15 hours i did it about 7 times because of the 1st time i felt really good.. i only last for 10 mins and just some lubrication happens but nothing too intense and still i am aroused but trying to control but seriously its very temptating... rn i am doing my coursework yet the arousal is forcing me to do it again and the lubrication is occuring itself. it takes just a minute for me to touch and it gets wet that quick so difficult for me to control. i then did it again when going to sleep. i am not sure if its allowed in islam and i am a muslim and 19 years old

Plz lemme know thnx
How's it going have you managed to balance when you do it and when you have to do other things
Wargamer
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Haram! Get married sister. The real thing is 100 times better. You won't want to leave the bedroom.
davidterry963
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes keeping good mastrubation am man many year I do mastrubation feel good healthy life can doing everyday am touch my **** ******* coming ***
ElEliza
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s HARAM sister !!!!! Every time when you feel the need don’t think about it stand up and have walk keep distracted ! don’t let these khafir people make you think “it okey” because it’s not! Don’t let this “small” sins piled up and get you in trouble when your time comes to face Gabriel
Joylight
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Salaam 🤗 yes you are free to love and feel. What feels good and makes you smile is pure .
Sameeha34567
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You are right I was masturbating too but after I heard its haram I cried to god to forgive me and I left it but I can't control myself if I think to masturbate I'll just think about the hell and I don't do it
Struggling2019
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it's a difficult situation and also there's difference of opinions on this as I have discovered by different sheiks depending on a person's situation and their strengths and weakness, there's plenty of information out there on this subject also, I struggle with it alot and have a girlfriend and she doesn't understand why I don't want to go the full way with her as I am practising
IAteMyCatsPoopoo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cuteailen)
hi

so yesterday first time ever i have give it a go to clitoral maturbation (nothing i did with vigina) to see if it actually works or not coz got told so many times that it can make anyone arouse even for those who hates maturbation so i did and in 15 hours i did it about 7 times because of the 1st time i felt really good.. I only last for 10 mins and just some lubrication happens but nothing too intense and still i am aroused but trying to control but seriously its very temptating... Rn i am doing my coursework yet the arousal is forcing me to do it again and the lubrication is occuring itself. It takes just a minute for me to touch and it gets wet that quick so difficult for me to control. I then did it again when going to sleep. I am not sure if its allowed in islam and i am a muslim and 19 years old

plz lemme know thnx
no god will smite you down for your sins
Joeblack25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you dumb ****
Joeblack25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if i see you on road I'll dip you
Joeblack25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You Dirty Heathen
(Original post by IAteMyCatsPoopoo)
no god will smite you down for your sins
Joeblack25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you dirty Heathen
Joeblack25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
your godless people you have no shame and you do as you please
(Original post by acefrogman)
isn't sad when religion gets involved with this !?
Kaan2408
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s not allowed to do it in Islam. If you do it you are considered “dirty” after you done it. You are not allowed to pray, eat or drink. To be cleansed you need to do ghusl https://m.wikihow.com/Perform-Ghusl
Laila_khan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I want to know is ghusal wajib after clitorial masturbation?
Laila_khan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I guys I just want to know do we have to take ghussa after clitorial masturbation?
maximum11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please can you give me any proof where islam DOES NOT allow you to masturbate yourself???
Nislam16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hunk regardless if you take a ghusl it’ll be better for you. If there’s discharge after each masturbation episode than you have to have a ghusl no matter what. Sometimes it can be that your just massaging your clitoral and nothing happens (you getting wet) it should be fine
(Original post by Laila_khan)
I guys I just want to know do we have to take ghussa after clitorial masturbation?
ReallyGoodAdvice
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CuteAilen)
Hi

So yesterday first time ever i have give it a go to clitoral maturbation (nothing i did with vigina) to see if it actually works or not coz got told so many times that it can make anyone arouse even for those who hates maturbation so i did and in 15 hours i did it about 7 times because of the 1st time i felt really good.. i only last for 10 mins and just some lubrication happens but nothing too intense and still i am aroused but trying to control but seriously its very temptating... rn i am doing my coursework yet the arousal is forcing me to do it again and the lubrication is occuring itself. it takes just a minute for me to touch and it gets wet that quick so difficult for me to control. i then did it again when going to sleep. i am not sure if its allowed in islam and i am a muslim and 19 years old

Plz lemme know thnx
fam you touched your clit once and got addiction to masturbating , do yourself a favour never do drugs or worse ,gaming
Lazyyyyymeeee
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
There rlly isn’t any evidence tho I do masterbate regulary and most Muslims do the same and it might be haram but it’s private and it is for self pleasure it’s better than having intercourse without being married! So I think both genders should be treated the same no matter what and no one will ever decide this unless it is Allah himself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads