Turn on thread page Beta

Why are dinosaurs never found by disinterested people? watch

ReputationRep:
    i.e. by people who are not looking for them but find them by accident such as building construction workers or mining industry personnel.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by peckingorder321)
    i.e. by people who are not looking for them but find them by accident such as building construction workers or mining industry personnel.
    http://bgr.com/2017/12/29/china-dino...ery-oviraptor/

ReputationRep:
    Edit: Sorry, wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    What is the difference between a fossilized egg and an ordinary rock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peckingorder321)
    What is the difference between a fossilized egg and an ordinary rock?
    Putting aside the stupidity of this comment, here's another example of two separate fossils being found by a stag party and a nine year old.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ert-video-spd/

ReputationRep:
    some top quality links at the bottom of that page :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by the bear)
    some top quality links at the bottom of that page :teehee:
    The point was it took ten seconds to find a recent example of dinosaurs being discovered by construction workers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
    Because dinosaurs are the invention of the atheists, who are Shaytan's footsoldiers, trying to brainwash the people into believing in evolution.

Darwin led to Hitler, remember that.
    lol shut up
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    The point was it took ten seconds to find a recent example of dinosaurs being discovered by construction workers.
    no i was fascinated to find out what happened to Nadia Comăneci

and Deanna Troi off Star Wars. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Putting aside the stupidity of this comment, here's another example of two separate fossils being found by a stag party and a nine year old.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ert-video-spd/
    This is a classic example of the hoax.

- Straight away alarm bells ring, a boy of 9 is out hiking with his brother and trips over something.

- Then he shows his brother who thinks its a big fat rotten cow.

- Then they tell their parents who phones a professor from a local university (when would this ever happen?, ''oh mum i tripped over a rotten cow today'' ,'' I better phone a professor at the state uni'')

- Then the find turns out to be an old elephant. (so they have either made a plaster cast or have used part of an elephant for the dig.)

- The dig site resembles a pre-placed elephant bone or plaster cast of a bone, with a digger load of Arizona sand tipped over it. Because that's exactly what it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drummond)
    This is a classic example of the hoax.

- Straight away alarm bells ring, a boy of 9 is out hiking with his brother and trips over something.

- Then he shows his brother who thinks its a big fat rotten cow.

- Then they tell their parents who phones a professor from a local university (when would this ever happen?, ''oh mum i tripped over a rotten cow today'' ,'' I better phone a professor at the state uni''

- Then the find turns out to be an old elephant. (so they have either made a plaster cast or have used part of an elephant for the dig.)

- The dig site resembles a pre-placed elephant bone or plaster cast of a bone, with a digger load of Arizona sand tipped over it. Because that's exactly what it is.
    What make me really angry is the dishonesty of these so-called "scientists". They know god is real and religion true, but their arrogance and ignorance makes them set up thousands of these elaborate hoaxes just to try and persuade people to join them in knowingly and deliberately consigning themselves to hellfire for all eternity.
    SAD!

ReputationRep:
    dinosaurs never existed

ReputationRep:
    Because mining and construction doesn't necessarily happen in the inhospitable places where dinosaur remains might be more likely to be found.

Only a very small percentage of the entire land mass of the world is developed with buildings, roads, and industry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
    Because dinosaurs are the invention of the atheists, who are Shaytan's footsoldiers, trying to brainwash the people into believing in evolution. ...
    The fossil record is a complete embarrassment to anyone believing in evolution.

Complex life forms suddenly appear, then distinct life forms without the many intermediary stages that evolution requires. Many are larger versions of creatures that still exist (un-evolved into anything else).

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.