Im 11 and im worried earth will turn bad before i die

Watch
Sujsnflsoisj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im worried the earth will detroy humanity before i die.
Firstly all the 2040 theorys ive read look awful, we are running out of oil, and pollution isnt getting much better. I think all my children, if im lucky will die before adults, how can we stop the earth from looking like a rock.
it will eventually but in my life time? Having kids are a huge risk, will us kids be okay? please tell me if you know any good future things or will we kids die before we are 50?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
well i'm sure there are lots of other planets in different parts of the great Universe where the space people look after them properly, unlike here.
username3675786
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Overall, don’t worry
You’re correct about the oil and pollution. But I doubt anything nuclear will happen. Oil will likely be replaced by other sources it’s happening a lot currently and pollution is decreasing. However it’s not happening fast enough. There will be a crisis but I doubt everyone will die. There may be some oil wars and things of that nature but that’s already happened for years.
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sujsnflsoisj)
Im worried the earth will detroy humanity before i die.
Firstly all the 2040 theorys ive read look awful, we are running out of oil, and pollution isnt getting much better. I think all my children, if im lucky will die before adults, how can we stop the earth from looking like a rock.
it will eventually but in my life time? Having kids are a huge risk, will us kids be okay? please tell me if you know any good future things or will we kids die before we are 50?
The probability of the world ending in 2040 is the same as my chances of writing your username with my eyes closed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (18)
9.57%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.98%

Watched Threads