Are you afraid to DIE???

Watch
Aynomous
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I was think about what's it like to die and I just got so scared of even thinking about dying so am I the only one who's soooo scared of death or are you too? please comment am interested and explain if u r or r not ☺x
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nope. Everyone dies at some point so just live your life to the fullest, that's how I see it.
Sweetpeasw
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have no fear of death, I wouldn't care if I died tomorrow, or in 50 years, what happens happens, Its just a matter of when. the only thing I may have fear of is if it's painful but meh
Nana_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
already dead inside so no
Aynomous
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Sweetpeasw)
I have no fear of death, I wouldn't care if I died tomorrow, or in 50 years, what happens happens, Its just a matter of when. the only thing I may have fear of is if it's painful but meh
yh am scared if it's painful too, but if u could pick u're death what would it be??
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Very much so. I'm scared of dying in pain and knowing that I'm about to die, and I'm scared of leaving my family and friends in bits.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it is a perfectly natural process. everyone does it.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nah, but that doesn't mean I want to immediately expedite the process.
Sweetpeasw
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Aynomous)
yh am scared if it's painful too, but if u could pick u're death what would it be??
if I could pick how I die? I'd probably wanna be 'put to sleep' like animals at the vet... painless, fast, and completely unaware of what's going on
dsmith23
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
not at all.
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am not scared of death itself, although it won't be top banter. I am afraid of being dead though, eternal blackness and just never waking up. A crazy thought.
cat_mac
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m like the opposite, constantly battling suicidal thoughts lmao. I wish I was scared to die, i’m scared to live.
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
But the idea of never 'being' again or waking up, don't usually think about it but maybe once every 2 months I get a 20 second thought haha
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
very
username3650628
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm not worried about dying, I'm only worried no one will notice.
nmudz_009
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ofcourse.
username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No am looking forward to it.
username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by cat_mac)
I’m like the opposite, constantly battling suicidal thoughts lmao. I wish I was scared to die, i’m scared to live.
lmao exactly
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m rather excited if I’m honest. I’ve always imagined when you die you go to the place you were before you were born… I have no clue what that is but it just seems exciting, maybe this time I’ll be conscious when I’m there
cat_mac
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not to sound like too much of an edgelord but I’m ready to die. If anyone feels like starting a career as a hitman then hmu i’ll give you at least £1.50 to kill me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
33.82%
No (497)
66.18%

Watched Threads