The Student Room Group

Are you afraid to DIE???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
nah I can't avoid it or prevent it so I don't have a reason to fear it.
No, I'm more afraid of losing loved ones

can't ever imagine having to exist in a world without the people I love no longer here :cry2: would rather go at the same time as them
i couldn't care less
As long as it's quick, absolutely not. Life ain't worth living in this godforsaken cesspool known as Earth with bacteria known as Humans infesting it (by no means am I saying I am an exception to this).
Reply 24
I have often wanted to die, merely because of the fact that I didn't want to deal with life and I didn't want to bother. Not in a depressive way, but rather in a sort of lazy way.

Never had the guts to go through with it though.

P.S. I would totally do it if I had access to firearms with which I could blow my brains out and die a quick, painless death.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 25
no and yes....

the question is though, which God must I follow to avoid hell? there are so many gods: Greek Gods, Norse Gods, Egyptian gods, Viking Gods, Christian god, Muslim God ...and everyone says if you don't follow their god you will end up in hell

:s-smilie:
I personally don't like the idea. It makes me uncomfortable. I wouldn't say I am scared of death but of there being nothing after kind of.
Reply 27
Original post by UWS
Nope. Everyone dies at some point so just live your life to the fullest, that's how I see it.

agree with that
Reply 28
Original post by Amullai
I personally don't like the idea. It makes me uncomfortable. I wouldn't say I am scared of death but of there being nothing after kind of.

that's were religion comes in
I sometimes question myself this. I guess I do because I don't want to be in pain or have a slow death. I think I'm more fussed over the thought of what happens to you next after you've died which honestly scares the crap outta me. I blame too much csi for that.
Reply 30
Original post by ANM775
no and yes....

the question is though, which God must I follow to avoid hell? there are so many gods: Greek Gods, Norse Gods, Egyptian gods, Viking Gods, Christian god, Muslim God ...and everyone says if you don't follow their god you will end up in hell

:s-smilie:

hmmm
Reply 31
Original post by kafir
I have often wanted to die, merely because of the fact that I didn't want to deal with life and I didn't want to bother. Not in a depressive way, but rather in a sort of lazy way.

Never had the guts to go through with it though.

P.S. I would totally do it if I had access to firearms with which I could blow my brains out and die a quick, painless death.

omg 😂
Reply 32
Original post by JDieMstr
As long as it's quick, absolutely not. Life ain't worth living in this godforsaken cesspool known as Earth with bacteria known as Humans infesting it (by no means am I saying I am an exception to this).

fair enough
Reply 33
Original post by tinycharlie
i couldn't care less

wow
Original post by Nana_
already dead inside so no

ohh noo
Reply 34
Original post by Volibear
I have no fear of death. Sometimes I wonder what that peace would be like.

haha I get u
Original post by Chichaldo
I am not scared of death itself, although it won't be top banter. I am afraid of being dead though, eternal blackness and just never waking up. A crazy thought.

fair enough
Reply 35
yh I see what u mean
Sucks more when other people die, or cats, cats shouldn't die ever
I’m kinda afraid, yeah.
Original post by JackBandicoot
Sucks more when other people die, or cats, cats shouldn't die ever

Long live the cats
Reply 39
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
I’m kinda afraid, yeah.

same