alevel.student99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, I'm currently in year 13 and will be sitting the 3 papers for ocr economics in June. However, I'm not entirely sure the exams will be set out, like how many papers are we doing, what topics are in each etc.The new exams have only taken place last year and I haven't seen the past paper for it yet.

Any help would be appreciated
RiRi_97
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm also in yr 13 doing the OCR economics exams. There will be 3 papers, one in Microeconomics, one in Macroeconomics and then the third paper is called themes in economics which is macro and micro combined. There are really useful specification sample materials on the ocr website check out this link http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications...15/assessment/
alevel.student99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by RiRi_97)
I'm also in yr 13 doing the OCR economics exams. There will be 3 papers, one in Microeconomics, one in Macroeconomics and then the third paper is called themes in economics which is macro and micro combined. There are really useful specification sample materials on the ocr website check out this link http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications...15/assessment/
Hey thank you for the reply and for the link, I was looking at the old spec and have noticed that for micro, the two topics in the exam were ''The economics of work and leisure'' and ''Markets in action'', whereas for macro it was ''The global context'' and ''The national and international economy''. Do these still apply for the new spec? Are we just now basically doing both micro topics in one paper and both macro in another paper, as well as the themes paper?

Also, how are you going about revising for econ leading up to the june exams?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.18%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.36%
Live streaming events (51)
8.75%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (135)
23.16%
An in-person event when available (129)
22.13%