ESL Job ( Teach ESL in Korea )Watch
JOBS FOR ALL GRADUATES - TEACH ENGLISH IN KOREA! No ESL Training or experience required. You are now
a ten minute phone call away from a new life in Korea! Our company is directly affiliated with one
of the oldest and best-established English instructional school systems in Korea, and we have
*immediate* openings for wonderful jobs teaching conversational English in schools throughout the
country. If you are a native speaker of English, and have a bachelors degree of *any kind* degree
from a university in an English-speaking country, we have a great job waiting for you in Korea.
No in-person interview is required. Just fill out the on line application form at
http://www.easterschool.com (On-line application form or post resume), then we will call you for
simple ten-minute phone interview, and then you can `start to pack your bags'! (We need teachers
asap, so we decided to make the process simple.)
* Bonus of one month salary upon completion of one year con tract.
* Competitive Salary (CDN $2100 to $2900 per month US $ 1300 to 1800)
* Only 3.3 to 6 % Tax deduction
* Round trip Airfare
* Holidays & Vacation
* Work is only six hours a day plus one hour or less class preparation. Employer provides all daily
* Substantialy boost your earnings with optional overtime work if wanted.
* Free accommodation in furnished apartment shared with one or two other instructors, or in your own
* Medical insurance.
* No pre-employment interview with the employer; you sign the contract to teach from Canada
or the U.S.
* We obtain your one-year Korean work-visa for you.
* Encounter an intriguing new culture, while working as a highly respected professional helping
Koreans to learn English. *Your degree, and your basic ability to use English, are the only
EMAIL US NOW TO BEGIN YOUR NEW LIFE IN KOREA. PLEASE FILL OUT THE ON LINE APPLICATION FORM AT
www.easterschool.com AND SUMMIT TO US, TOGETHER WITH PICTURE. We will then email you with details
about living and working as a conversational English teacher in Korea, and will then conduct a
simple 10 minute phone interview and - provided you meet the basic requirements - offer you a job!
Please feel free to also email us regarding any questions you might have.
E mail : [email protected] Web Add. http://www.easterschool.com