luana.h
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I need to do a presentation in French and the problem is that I can do it on whatever I want . Do you have any suggestions? pls mind the fact that my French isn't really good and that the topic shouldn't be too hard.
I'mCookieMonster
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey,

Maybe do your presentation on yourself and talk about your personality and the way you look? And then you could also describe another person like a family member or your best friend and say whether you get along and what you like about them.

Good Luck

xx
sexilexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Make it about popular food in france, history of a particular place or object i dunno boi
Effy299792
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You could do it on music and talk about popular music in France.
You could spice it up and throw some a level stuff in and talk about music. Talk about 'La loi Toubon' which is basically a law meaning that you have to play a certain amount of English music on the radio in balance with the amount of French music on the French radio.
You could also talk about the Yé-yé period which was a style of pop music that emerged from France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and Portugal in the early 1960s.

Another good one which could also link to music is a presentation on the famous French singer Johnny Hallyday who unfortunately died a few weeks ago, but was as the French say, the 'French Elvis'.

These might be a tad too abstract for just a year 9 presentation but it might be fun to do something of quite a high level, but made basic to impress your teacher.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.91%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.59%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.92%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.57%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.75%

Watched Threads