quiz 3: 93%
1st Mock :97%
quiz 4:90%
quiz 5 : 91.4%
quiz 6 : 92%
2nd Mock : exam tom

REVISION
FLASHCARDS
i am using them for tomorrows mock lets see what will happen stay tuned for tomorrow. i will update you on how the exam went
(edited 6 years ago)
Looking great, well done! Good luck with your exam, how are you feeling about it? :smile:
Where are these quizzes? (Are they online) or you mean assessments at school? I have my mock Thursday
Reply 3
Original post by Changing Skies
Looking great, well done! Good luck with your exam, how are you feeling about it? :smile:

i have a mock exam tomorrow in everything excluding inhertince and i still havent studied respiration circulatory system nor digestion
Reply 4
Original post by Chantell.Os
Where are these quizzes? (Are they online) or you mean assessments at school? I have my mock Thursday

Those are school assignments
Ohh alrightt, well done, mocks will be calm for you
Reply 6
JUST GOt done with my mock.
went very good surprisingly.:smile:
Predicted mark: 92% lets see how will i do

THE DAY COULDNT END HERE :angry:
got my English article mark i scored 15/20 TERRIBLE :frown:
and got my summary which i am surprised about actually since i am not the best at summary got 18/20

got a religion test tomorrow and i hope to pass the test with a clean 51% at least since i know nothing about the subject
Original post by nourrkhaled
JUST GOt done with my mock.
went very good surprisingly.:smile:
Predicted mark: 92% lets see how will i do

THE DAY COULDNT END HERE :angry:
got my English article mark i scored 15/20 TERRIBLE :frown:
and got my summary which i am surprised about actually since i am not the best at summary got 18/20

got a religion test tomorrow and i hope to pass the test with a clean 51% at least since i know nothing about the subject

woah congrats!!!!!
and hey that english mark is fab, don't get down x
im sure your religion test went fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending