neonic
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Every day I’m getting more and more disappointed with our Special Services, our government and UK leadership as a whole. The developments taken place in UK during the last half of the year is just something unbelievable! Acts of terrorism, banks’ crisis, leakage of confidential information of 25 millions UK banks’ clients, political scandals and other have thrown British nation into shock and horror!
Now we’ve got new glaring miscalculation of our Special Services - the lost info relating 600 thousand recruits of British Army! How can we call it - criminal negligence, unconcern or incompetence? I can understand only one that while fighting terrorists our government and special services can’t guarantee the safety and privacy life of the UK citizens! The guilt is laying at the shoulders of Gordon Brown, Mi-6, MI-5 and other! You know, fish stinks at the head!
Now fancy what scaring fallout may this info theft result in if it’s in possession of some evil forces, Islamic terrorists or other…..
Alasdair
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
What an odd post...
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Loving the titular melodrama.
Agent Smith
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by neonic)
Every day I’m getting more and more disappointed with our Special Services, our government and UK leadership as a whole. The developments taken place in UK during the last half of the year is just something unbelievable! Acts of terrorism, banks’ crisis, leakage of confidential information of 25 millions UK banks’ clients, political scandals and other have thrown British nation into shock and horror!
Now we’ve got new glaring miscalculation of our Special Services - the lost info relating 600 thousand recruits of British Army! How can we call it - criminal negligence, unconcern or incompetence? I can understand only one that while fighting terrorists our government and special services can’t guarantee the safety and privacy life of the UK citizens! The guilt is laying at the shoulders of Gordon Brown, Mi-6, MI-5 and other! You know, fish stinks at the head!
Now fancy what scaring fallout may this info theft result in if it’s in possession of some evil forces, Islamic terrorists or other…..
Stop spamming - and sock-puppeteering - or the Chechens will come and get you and put you in a work camp in Scotland. Srsly.
Alasdair
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Agent Smith)
Stop spamming - and sock-puppeteering - or the Chechens will come and get you and put you in a work camp in Scotland. Srsly.
Yes, I thought I recognised the style...
Thud
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think you mean fun camp, there are no work camps operated by the Russian government here.
Agent Smith
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
I think you mean fun camp, there are no work camps operated by the Russian government here.
Except LiveJournal.
Renal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads