MUFCameron
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have an exam tomorrow and just realised that on my sheet, it says it takes place at Whitehall. Does anyone know where this is?
username3479192
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I presume you mean Whitehall in london, which is the main road in central London housing uk government ministries. ( Downing Street is just off it). It’s easy to find on google maps. It’s quite a big road, so you’ll also need a building address to know exactly where you are supposed to be.
MWW1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MUFCameron)
I have an exam tomorrow and just realised that on my sheet, it says it takes place at Whitehall. Does anyone know where this is?
I have an exam in the same room today (Business Policy at half nine?) and can find absolutely no info from the university on where it is; very helpful.

The only thing I could find is that Conference Aston has some conference rooms called White Hall 1, 2, and 3
MWW1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Okay I found it, it's in the main building, past the great hall, and on the left. There are little notices for it posted up around, not too hard to find, ask reception if you're unsure and good luck!
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MWW1)
Okay I found it, it's in the main building, past the great hall, and on the left. There are little notices for it posted up around, not too hard to find, ask reception if you're unsure and good luck!
Only just saw this thread, glad you were able to find it!

If in any doubt, reception or The Hub should be able to direct you to any location on campus (or at the very least, find someone who knows the way).

Good luck with your exams!

^Kam
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mancmike300)
I presume you mean Whitehall in london
I presume not - they are going for a test at Aston University, Birmingham...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
6.7%
They've been reasonable (75)
41.9%
Not feeling great... (46)
25.7%
They are TERRIBLE! (46)
25.7%

Watched Threads