The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
I am in Elgar court!! Will be studying modern languages, how bout you? Apparently Elgar court is really nice (despite the cost) and we will be envied by many!!!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Yay!!!!! Someone else in elgar court!!!! My name is annabelle and ill be studying medicine.....cant wait to get there now!!!! :smile:
Everyone ive spoken to seems to be referring to elgar court as the "posh" halls but i think having the en-suite is definitely worth the money!!
Which flat are you in?-if you dont want to say thats ok. Are you going there on the sunday? Im thinking of phoning them up to see if i could get the keys on fri/sat just so i could get a few things in to make sunday a lot less hassle...i seem to have way too many things!!!Lol!
Hellooo....im in elgar court too and studying geography. I also got the impression that elgar court was "posh" and envied by many (suits me fine to ave all the good stuff, after all might aswell splash out only go to uni once).
mattharris14
Hellooo....im in elgar court too and studying geography. I also got the impression that elgar court was "posh" and envied by many (suits me fine to ave all the good stuff, after all might aswell splash out only go to uni once).

it is posh, i passed it this morning!! it looks very modern and it has wood on the outside- made maple bank (my halls) look slightly inferior :redface:

Ruthie xx

Latest

Trending

Trending