The Student Room Group

Best places to apply to for MSc in Economics in Europe, UK and USA

Hi there,I'm an Indian student with a bachelor's degree in commerce. I got an admission in Warwick University's Graduate Diploma in Economics program. I have the choice of pursuing my masters at any other university, with the option of converting my diploma into an MSc in Economics at Warwick itself.I'd like to know what are the best universities in Europe, USA and UK for masters in economics. I am not interested in the international/development/financial economics streams. I would strongly prefer the proper MSc Economics. I am particularly interested in macroeconomics, monetary policy and labour economics. Assuming that I had the option at Warwick open, what would be the best places to apply to that are better than it? Other requirements would include: low fees and cost of living, good chance of pursuing a PhD after the masters and a hint of a chance of securing merit-based scholarships at the university. Thank you in advance for all the help and advice. :smile:
Have you tried looking at QS and THE rankings as a starting point?

Some not so obvious choices that aren't on some league tables include the Paris School of Economics and College of Europe, the latter of which is quite interesting given your interest in monetary policy and macroeconomics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending