The Student Room Group

A few classmates making me feel uncomfortable

(edited 3 years ago)
Tell them directly to stop and if they continue tell a teacher. No other way to solve the problem really if you really want it to stop. That being said I don’t get what’s so bad about what they are saying
tbh I would totally ignore them, they might get bored
The one's who are quiet and just get on with the work are the easiest targets. I'd just continue to ignore them, they're silly little kids and will hopefully get bored if they keep getting no response.
Don't ever think you're being sensititve, becasue at the end of the day, its your hapiness that matters. At first try to ignore and tell them theyre honestly being so childish behaving like this, and if it gets worse tell a teacher becasue you want to this end as soon as possible. If they talk about you behind your back just know that its a very low quality to have. I hope this gets sorted for you xxx
Original post by sexilexi
Tell them directly to stop and if they continue tell a teacher. No other way to solve the problem really if you really want it to stop. That being said I don’t get what’s so bad about what they are saying

I suppose i gave a bad example, I've heard another group of girls talking beside me and I'm pretty sure they were insulting me because of the spots/pimples I have (alot). I'm more concerned about what the people are saying behind my back atm but I'm learning to care a little less anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending