solokbm
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
HELP!! I want to focus on Ancient Greece but maybe go into Rome...I’m interested in mythology and philosophy mainly, but I have no idea where to even start with a topic!
solokbm
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
bump!! im really desperate for help pls
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is not my area of expertise but could it be something like "To what extent has Greek Mythology influenced society?" or "Are men or women presented better in mythology?" or "To what extent is Greek Mythology sexist?".

The thing is your topic must be evaluative, not descriptive. You have to be able to make arguments, balance them and come to a conclusion about it and you have to be able to find a variety of sources on it. E.g. books, websites, documentaries, etc.

I hope I've helped!
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by solokbm)
HELP!! I want to focus on Ancient Greece but maybe go into Rome...I’m interested in mythology and philosophy mainly, but I have no idea where to even start with a topic!
if you need some inspiration it would be a good idea to look up modules of ancient history or Classics courses at uni
carakaur
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hey i want to do a classics epq - what did you end up doing it on if you don't mind me asking?
elpe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by carakaur)
hey i want to do a classics epq - what did you end up doing it on if you don't mind me asking?
yeah snap! solokbm did you do a classics epq in the end?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed