I was sexually assulted AMA

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ask my anything. I feel I am emotionally ready to talk about it and hope it will create awareness
Anonymous #1
bump
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Sorry to hear, what happened
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry to hear, what happened
i was asleep didnt have anywhere go for the night and that made me vulnerable. i knew him as a friend though
bobby147
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i was asleep didnt have anywhere go for the night and that made me vulnerable. i knew him as a friend though
So basically he offered you a place to stay for the night,you accepted but he assaulted you while you were asleep because you had no else to go for the night so you were in a very vulnerable position and couldn’t say no ?
Sorry if this is not what happened but you still have not explained what happened clearly.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bobby147)
So basically he offered you a place to stay for the night,you accepted but he assaulted you while you were asleep because you had no else to go for the night so you were in a very vulnerable position and couldn’t say no ?
Sorry if this is not what happened but you still have not explained what happened clearly.
yes this happened. sorry im not good at explaining it
bobby147
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yes this happened. sorry im not good at explaining it
Sorry for what happened btw.
So what did you do afterwards ?I can imagine one would be in a state of shock and confusion after such an incident.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bobby147)
Sorry for what happened btw.
So what did you do afterwards ?I can imagine one would be in a state of shock and confusion after such an incident.
im gonna be honest with you. i lie about the circumstances to avoid feeling like its my fault. basically i was homeless for about a month and a half i was staying in night to night accommodation at volunteers' houses using this organisation. it was really affecting me mentally because i had no interaction with anyone and i needed some interaction and i feel so f***ing stupid for going there and people will think i am stupid and its my fault but during the day id just be out in the steets or sat in starbucks cold af and that day it was throwing it down. now that im being honest that i had no reason to go there i feel like its all my fault for happening. i hadnt slept properly aswell most nights i wouldnt sleep and so i somehow managed to fall asleep
Anonymous #1
bump
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'm so sorry to hear this. Are you a girl or boy if you don't mind me asking and was the assaulter a girl or boy?
Anonymous #3
Report 9 months ago
Why are you posting an AMA? I know people find it very hard to talk about.
boulderingislife
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
im gonna be honest with you. i lie about the circumstances to avoid feeling like its my fault. basically i was homeless for about a month and a half i was staying in night to night accommodation at volunteers' houses using this organisation. it was really affecting me mentally because i had no interaction with anyone and i needed some interaction and i feel so f***ing stupid for going there and people will think i am stupid and its my fault but during the day id just be out in the steets or sat in starbucks cold af and that day it was throwing it down. now that im being honest that i had no reason to go there i feel like its all my fault for happening. i hadnt slept properly aswell most nights i wouldnt sleep and so i somehow managed to fall asleep
This is so dad. Sorry for bumping this old thread but question on my mind is: did you report this guy to the police? Did he go to jail?

I hope you have managed to turn your life around since you posted this thread :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (190)
29.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.41%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.98%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.36%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.89%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.81%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.88%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.25%

Watched Threads