The Student Room Group

girls how did you feel emotionally the first time having sex

I love my boyfriend and see myself marrying him and I am planning on losing my virginity to him on Saturday. Even tho I want it I feel like it will be quite an emotional experience and I will feel a bit upset or withdrawn from him or maybe cry. he will not understand this though because he will feel guilty like he has pressured me into having sex.

Im 20 btw and have been taking the pill for about two weeks

girls how did you feel?
guys was you ever in a situation like this where a girl felt like this?
Great! Best feeling ever!
Reply 2
I lost mine when i was 20 as well. Honestly- it was nice but a little overrated. I didn’t feel any different but I was low-key happy to get it over with. Make sure you’re comfortable doing it and use protection. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by pandoma
I lost mine when i was 20 as well. Honestly- it was nice but a little overrated. I didn’t feel any different but I was low-key happy to get it over with. Make sure you’re comfortable doing it and use protection. Good luck! :smile:

im doing mine with someone i love i dont know how your experience was and i am taking the pill i have been for about two weeks. did it get better the secnd time you did it?
Have you and the guy got tested for STDs?
Original post by Anonymous
I love my boyfriend and see myself marrying him and I am planning on losing my virginity to him on Saturday. Even tho I want it I feel like it will be quite an emotional experience and I will feel a bit upset or withdrawn from him or maybe cry. he will not understand this though because he will feel guilty like he has pressured me into having sex.

girls how did you feel?

Why don't you tell HIM how you feel? Your emotions are based on him. You need to talk to him about how you feel, because you might not enjoy it with all this bottled up fear. You don't say why you're emotional either. You plan on marrying this guy, so talk to him.
.Try to have your lover and yourself be tested for STDs, not because of distrust.. Just so to make sure you are protecting each other.
Reply 7
It was awkward and difficult for me, I wasn’t ‘aroused’ enough so the gates were closed. The guy kept trying and eventually we managed for a bit, but no orgasm on my part. He made me feel guilty as well by saying my body wasn’t working right lmao.

I was just happy to have done it and not being a virgin anymore. Things got better and other guys that knew what tf to do it was much better with.
Don’t expect it to be some perfect, magical experience. It’s okay if things don’t go exactly as you plan, and my gawd make sure you have lube!

girls how did you feel?

As you say you are taking pills, I would assume you want to do it without protection. I would warn you to do tests for any STDs as well as for your boyfriend. This does not demonstrate mistrust, but rather a protection for each other.
Reply 9
im doing mine with someone i love i dont know how your experience was and i am taking the pill i have been for about two weeks. did it get better the secnd time you did it?

At the time I was falling for him and everything was amazing - yet it still didn’t feel extraordinary and I didn’t feel any different apart from relieved. And yes, it does get much better with time. Less awkward and you’re starting to explore what you might like
Please(!) don't assume you are protected after taking the pill for 2 weeks. You need to be on the pill for at least one full cycle including your period at the beginning and the end (the beginning of the second cycle) so this should be a full month. He should use protection as well until then. I agree with making sure there are no STD's as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending