The Student Room Group

How was the maths exam today?? (Igcse maths A 2018)

Did it go well?? How was it for the ones who attended it today??
Original post by Kron1236
Did it go well?? How was it for the ones who attended it today??

NOT good, I screwed up the first 2 and last 2 questions, wbu?
Reply 2
do u think it was like last year's paper?? all my class mates found it difficult! May be they lower the grade boundaries
IT wasn’t difficult tbh but tricky Is there any way we could get the question paper for this exam?
Reply 4
what about others send ur remarks plz
Reply 5
zealme did u attend all the questions????
i did all the questions but im dont think i got them all right what did you get for the vectors and last one
Original post by abc123ina
i did all the questions but im dont think i got them all right what did you get for the vectors and last one

what were the topics that this exam include?please
Reply 8
what questions can y'all recall? todays paper was so extremely difficult i hope the grade boundaries dip low! im trying to figure out roughly how much i would score. angles, simultaneous eq, usd to rupee one, trapezium and square area/perimeter thing, train and bridge, boys/girls w blue eyes, expand and factorise for basic ones, soccer field circumference one, compound percentage, sets, pythagoras triangles, probability, histogram, interquartile graph, oranges, enlargement ratio, drawing of graph, functions, cone and sphere figure, balancing of equations the hard one at the last few pages, what others can you guys think of? :")
I found the paper quite difficult but everyone seemed to agree with me so hopefully the grade boundaries won't be too high - what did everyone get for the last question? I got 63.7 degrees
Reply 10
Original post by saharabathai
I found the paper quite difficult but everyone seemed to agree with me so hopefully the grade boundaries won't be too high - what did everyone get for the last question? I got 63.7 degrees

I got 63.1 .....

Spoiler

Original post by YusufS
I got 63.1 .....

Spoiler

Hopefully we're both close! I think they will be generous with method marks for this question
are you talking abut UK or international?
in my paper the last question was about functions
what did you do in paper 2, was it easier than paper1?
Reply 15
yaaa much much better than paper 1!!
anyone who wrote 3hr and 4hr
Reply 17
haha me!
how was it
Reply 19
Original post by Serpent Slayer
how was it

3hr was hard but 4hr better than 3hr in my case

Quick Reply

Latest