The Student Room Group

entering resit on ucas form

I am taking a gap year and will be resitting my a levels in June 2018 at a different college than previous and will only be going to the college for sitting my exams so shall I put the start date as June 2018 and finish date as June 2018 on my ucas?
Original post by rosie_18
I am taking a gap year and will be resitting my a levels in June 2018 at a different college than previous and will only be going to the college for sitting my exams so shall I put the start date as June 2018 and finish date as June 2018 on my ucas?

That is correct.

I'm resitting an A level through my school but I no longer study there. How do I enter this on my application?

You need to make sure your original A level result has been entered first.

If you're resitting the exam at your previous school/college, you then need to add the school/college a second time on your application However, you just need to state your attendance dates as the dates between which you will be taking the resits e.g. June 2017 to June 2017. You also need to indicate that your attendance is part-time. You can then enter the A level as pending, under the second entry for the school/college.

https://www.ucas.com/connect/blogs/entering-levels-and-levels-your-ucas-application

Quick Reply

Latest