The Student Room Group

What do Boys want to know from Girls?

Feel it is only fair, since all the girls have been asking the questions on the other thread.

Go ahead.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Feel it is only fair, since all the girls have been asking the questions on the other thread.

Go ahead.

Why is it that no matter the length I go you are never impressed and always chase after dudes who behave like apes?
Original post by Bright Student
Why is it that no matter the length I go you are never impressed and always chase after dudes who behave like apes?

I’d say that it’s a tad stereotypical... However, I have noticed it myself. I’m not sure why. I think it’s the prospect of having something less predictable (which sounds harsh, but it’s the truth). It’s the same with guys, some girls don’t give a s**t about guys feelings. But also, it’s important to remember that quite a few girls are independent and they like to do things themselves. You shouldn’t have to be going out of your way to keep a girl, you should both be happy and on even ground.
Original post by OliviaMH00
I’d say that it’s a tad stereotypical... However, I have noticed it myself. I’m not sure why. I think it’s the prospect of having something less predictable (which sounds harsh, but it’s the truth). It’s the same with guys, some girls don’t give a s**t about guys feelings. But also, it’s important to remember that quite a few girls are independent and they like to do things themselves. You shouldn’t have to be going out of your way to keep a girl, you should both be happy and on even ground.

Wow great answer, thanks!
Original post by Bright Student
Wow great answer, thanks!

Haha! No problem :smile:
Reply 5
Why are Girls so shy when it comes to Crush,asking out your crush ?? Boys dont bite and when a Boy likes a Girl he will give out intense signals which makes if easier for the Girl,cant Girls return the favour ??
Reply 6

Go ahead.

And since it must be a WHOLE WEEK since this thread was last posted.
Do you view shorter men (below 5'7) as less valuable and would you feel as though he would never be enough for you due to his height?
why do most of you ignore the nice guys and go for the ****boys

Go ahead.

Why do you giggle and huddle in corners when you see someone you like? Why not approach them lmao its kinda disconcerting
Original post by Ty457
Why are Girls so shy when it comes to Crush,asking out your crush ?? Boys dont bite and when a Boy likes a Girl he will give out intense signals which makes if easier for the Girl,cant Girls return the favour ??

It's probably because of the common belief that exists about a girl signaling a boy!

We think that the boy might think we are easy to get , which they probably will and leads to that girl,being less desirable
Isn't this thread and the other sort of useless since everyone would answer differently to most questions?

Such as, "What do you like about boys?" There are literally a million different answers from different people's opinions.

There may be some questions that the majority answer the same.
Original post by Ray_Shadows

I don't really know if I can speak for all the other ladies on here, but I've only ever been out with one dude and he was an absolute sweetheart. Not a mean bone in his body, gamer guy, just really nice and sweet. We went strong for 3 years but ended it mutually a few months ago. If I saw a ****boy I would steer clear lmao

Maybe some women just want to be in unhealthy relationships with *******s? Who knows.
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Why do you giggle and huddle in corners when you see someone you like? Why not approach them lmao its kinda disconcerting

I don't do this, but I think for other people it's a nervous thing. The person who likes the guy gets all nervy, their friends might tease them a little bit playfully (hence the giggling), and they all huddle together so that the dude can't hear what they're saying. That's my theory, anyway. Maybe they're secretly plotting to kill him, who knows.
Do you view shorter men (below 5'7) as less valuable and would you feel as though he would never be enough for you due to his height?

Not at all :smile: Although most girls prefer men taller than them (for protection or some ****, IDK), I don't think they would look down on (pun intended) a guy who was shorter than them just because he was, well, short. *shrugs* I'd go out with a shorter dude. Doesn't matter to me.
Original post by Roxirin
I don't do this, but I think for other people it's a nervous thing. The person who likes the guy gets all nervy, their friends might tease them a little bit playfully (hence the giggling), and they all huddle together so that the dude can't hear what they're saying. That's my theory, anyway. Maybe they're secretly plotting to kill him, who knows.

But then it puts me in awkward situation where I have to pretend I can't hear whats being said when I clearly can lmao
But then it puts me in awkward situation where I have to pretend I can't hear whats being said when I clearly can lmao

I know. It's dumb, and I don't know why other girls do it either TBH. If I liked someone I'd just keep it to myself and then tell them when I felt ready to. *shrugs* But hey, social constructs and norms, am I right? :P
Original post by Ray_Shadows

Fudgeboys are generally more bold, more likely to confidently approach girls. Since most girls don’t like to make the first move these guys tend to get the girl. Self proclaimed “Nice guys” can be awkward and nervous and it makes girls uncomfortable, sometimes they come across creepy.
Obviously not all nice guys or fudge boys are like this, just as not all girls will think that way etc etc etc

Everyone is valuable. I suppose different girls have different preferences... some girls prefer short men and some prefer tall men.

girls are afraid of rejection

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending