The Student Room Group

i think this girls cute but shes an emo

I don't know what to do. She's amazing smart sexy 8/10 but she's an emo and I don't know if I can take that pressure of being with an emo. What should I do?
Why do you think being with an emo causes pressure?
This is not even a problem, that’s just the way she presents herself, if she’s as amazing as you say you’re missing out if you’re petty enough to not consider for how she dresses, come on dude ask her out
It shouldn’t matter if she’s ‘Emo’ or not. If you give a s**t what people think about your relationship with her, you shouldn’t get with her because it wouldn’t be fair. You’d be living up to other people’s expectations.
Original post by why am i here
I don't know what to do. She's amazing smart sexy 8/10 but she's an emo and I don't know if I can take that pressure of being with an emo. What should I do?

What do you mean by she is an emo and why are you threatened or unable to handle it? Has she already applied to be your girlfriend?
Original post by 999tigger
What do you mean by she is an emo and why are you threatened or unable to handle it? Has she already applied to be your girlfriend?

😂😂😂
Maybe get to know her personality first, if u end up liking her, truss you’ll over look it & I know ally of ppl go through them emo ‘phases?’ But don’t rely on that, if she’s comfortable, she’s comfortable 🤷🏽*♀️
Original post by Anonymous
Why do you think being with an emo causes pressure?

Most of them are underage.
Reply 7
Original post by why am i here
What pressure? Just let her wear black and listen to **** music, you don't have to do it too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending