What happens if you fail all of your GCSE’s? Watch

Anonymous 1622
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am unlikely too but if you do would you have to repeat the year all over again? And if you don’t get accepted into any sixth forms or colleges where would you go from there?

Thanks
Archon9
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm not sure if colleges will allow you to retake subjects that are not English or Maths...?
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous 1622)
I am unlikely too but if you do would you have to repeat the year all over again? And if you don’t get accepted into any sixth forms or colleges where would you go from there?

Thanks
You will be able to take some level 1 or level 2 BTEC qualifications alongside repeating GCSE maths and English or possibly functional skills if your GCSE results are very poor. Some schools and most colleges will offer this option.
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You do Level 1 or Level 2 courses at college (i.e. GCSE standard)
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Archon9)
I'm not sure if colleges will allow you to retake subjects that are not English or Maths...?
i heard some places might let you retake science but i could be wrong
B-sian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
walk into mcdonalds and ask for the application form.
username3721342
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I failed every single one gaining mostly Us, went to college and done entry level 3 functional skills and now doing level 1.
CompSci in2k17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you die
Singhv8458
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What happens if you faill you level 2 functional skills ENGLISH? DO YOU STILL DO GCSE OR REPEAT IT?
Singhv8458
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What happens if you fail tou r GCSE level 2 English? Do you do it again or you do GCSE English?
Btz0809
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wait, so u got into a college even though u hit mostly U grades, Cuz I got mostly U grades as well and I thought that I can’t get into any colleges or any sixth form
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Btz0809)
Wait, so u got into a college even though u hit mostly U grades, Cuz I got mostly U grades as well and I thought that I can’t get into any colleges or any sixth form
Have you visited any colleges to ask about your options? The longer you leave it the less likely you are to find anything as courses will have started and they won't think you can catch up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (70)
23.81%
No (224)
76.19%

Watched Threads