1) Describe the energy transfers that take place to boil water in a boiler.
2) Describe the energy transfers that takes place when a person jumps out of an aeroplane.
3) Describe the energy transfer that takes place when a car brakes.
1) Input energy is electrical then is turned into heat to heat the water which (useful energy). Then there is wasted energy kinetic and sound.
2) When some one jumps out of a plane GPE is turned into heat due to friction
3) When you break kinetic will be transferred into heat and sound as a result of break discs creating friction.