The Ultimate Football Thread IV Watch

This discussion is closed.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Big game or not, Ronaldo was *******s today. Anyone can score a penalty and the 3rd goal was really an own goal
ManUtdFanDean
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by farhan)
I don't know how somehow a home game vs Spurs has been warped and twisted to be some kind of big game, but I definitely know it wasn't.

I don't care what anyone else said, or did, or laughed about. It simply wasn't a big game today. End.
Spurs are 1 of the best sides in the league apart from the big 3,Arsenal Chelsea and United, i dont count Liverpool in the top 4 at this time

Both teams have been playing good sure it was a big game
ManUtdFanDean
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Big game or not, Ronaldo was *******s today. Anyone can score a penalty and the 3rd goal was really an own goal
It didnt rebound off the bar or anything onto the keeper then into the goal, it was Ronaldo's
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
Spurs are 1 of the best sides in the league apart from the big 3,Arsenal Chelsea and United, i dont count Liverpool in the top 4 at this time

Both teams have been playing good sure it was a big game
lol that's why theyre 11th?

Spurs a big club :laugh:
AYE
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There we go Throwback, AYE, and all your other fellow jokers.
Well George Bush thought today was a big game though. Along with the others he mentioned, so yeah.
Artemidoros.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
agree :teeth:
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
They really are deluded.

Someone once was complaining about me saying Mascherano is better than Anderson.

WTF?
Probably after Anderson was our best player against Liverpool when Mascherano didn't get a touch all game. Anyway, Mascherano isn't even your player :jester:
ManUtdFanDean
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol that's why theyre 11th?

Spurs a big club :laugh:
Take note that i said big game, not club
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
Why must you use other people posts to reply to yours?
Oh my God.

Because Throwback and AYE were talking about President George Bush's post and how they they thought he was referring to today's game, but he cleared it up saying he wasn't.

What is wrong with you?
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can't really compare Mascherano with Anderson.
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
25 goals in 21 games is not a bad return....show me one player in the league who has done that?

Also for an 18 year old Anderson is real good....and he will be better than Mascherano in the future. If only he learnt how to score! :p:

Hargreaves would be a fairer comparison to Masch but Harg's been out injured all the blooming time and has not played a sustained number of games but i prefer Hargreaves for his passion and the amount he has improved over the past years also he has won the league 4 times and the domestic cup 3 times in Germany...and he can score free kicks!
Throwback
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
A shot on goal+a goalkeeping error = own goal now? :jester:
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Jeez, I thought that person was joking, but now they're all in the jokers act - probably thinking Anderson is on par with Mascherano?

Golly. Gumdrops.
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
Take note that i said big game, not club
You said theyre one of the best teams in the league outside the top 3, evidently not :confused:

Big games usually involve big clubs
AYE
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Totally different play those two, madness to even compare them.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by WaW)
25 goals in 21 games is not a bad return....show me one player in the league who has done that?

Also for an 18 year old Anderson is real good....a better prospect and player than Mascherano. If only he learnt how to score! :p:
No he's not
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by AYE)
Totally different play those two, madness to even compare them.
I thought Anderson is DM too?
Rafa
Report 11 years ago
I thought Anderson is DM too?
No, Anderson is an Attacking Midfielder.
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by WaW)
Also for an 18 year old Anderson is real good....a better prospect and player than Mascherano. If only he learnt how to score! :p:
How did you work that out? United fans themselves don't see Anderson as a DM, and he was never a DM before. He's been likened to Ronaldinho not Makele. Saying he's a better player than Mascherano, when Mascherano has been superb this season is just stupid.
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There's evidently some people here that know **** all about football!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (57)
18.87%
Unconditional if firmed (24)
7.95%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.66%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (9)
2.98%
No unconditional offers (210)
69.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise