The Student Room Group

20, never approached a girl before, what do I do?

I've already made a similar thread long ago once. But not with the questions I'm asking here.

I've never kissed a girl. Asked someone out once and we went on one "date" but she didn't seem too interested so I didn't bother pursuing it.

I'm now kind of intent on losing my virginity before I'm 21 (no peer pressure or anything, just something I want to do). Sex has never been 1 of my goals before, hence never really having approached girls.

So what do I do? Do I just go to a bar and hit on random girls my own age? I don't even know the basics of hitting on people though. If I do go up and start talking to them, how do I know if they're interested or not? And if they are interested, how can I tell if they're looking for a ONS or someone to date?
Dude I'm gonna be honest with you and say,
Put yourself out There, see a girl you like and go talk to her. As a member of the female gender I would f**king live it if I buy just came up to me and started chatting. But at the same time made it so that I was sure it wasn't just a friendly chat...you know what I mean. I have been friend zoned by too many hot/cute guys.
Reply 2
it wouldnt creep you out if a guy you dont know just started talking to you? i always want to do this but feel like the girl would be creeped out?

Original post by ViralDragonRider
Dude I'm gonna be honest with you and say,
Put yourself out There, see a girl you like and go talk to her. As a member of the female gender I would f**king live it if I buy just came up to me and started chatting. But at the same time made it so that I was sure it wasn't just a friendly chat...you know what I mean. I have been friend zoned by too many hot/cute guys.
No it wouldn't creep me out, I mean I have been just ****ing waiting for a guy to come talk to me when I out as I am painfully shy and there is no way I could start the conversation myself
Reply 4
You put your p3nis in her va jay jay :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest