Sam brimble
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can I get a maintanance loan in conjunction with an adavanced learner loan? I’m going to be starting An access to higher education course(L3) which is elidigable for an advanced learner loan, I was wondering if I can get a maintanance loan to help support me whilst studying as I’ll be living at home and won’t have any income so will need something to help me live on, can you do this?
Catherine SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sam brimble)
Can I get a maintanance loan in conjunction with an adavanced learner loan? I’m going to be starting An access to higher education course(L3) which is elidigable for an advanced learner loan, I was wondering if I can get a maintanance loan to help support me whilst studying as I’ll be living at home and won’t have any income so will need something to help me live on, can you do this?
Hi Sam brimble,

Student Finance England does not provide loans for this level of qualification, with regards to other funding available you should speak to Advanced Learning Loans on 0300 100 0619 or your College/University and they will point you in the right direction to other funding available.

Thanks

Catherine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (72)
67.29%
I don't have everything I need (35)
32.71%

Watched Threads