The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Has anyone received offers for Wolverhampton-midwifery 2018 yet

Hi all, i was wondering if anyone had received any offers yet? i had selection tests and interview in December but have not heard anything back as of yet.
I was told 3-4 weeks I’ve just hit the 4 week mark and still haven’t had an offer or decline. Mine were in December too
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
I had my interview in mid November and atill haven't had a reply! I emailed and they said early January so hopefully very soon
aww, its driving me nuts waiting and not knowing, it says on their website early January but im just inpatient haha
which date did you go on Bryony? i went on the 18th

Original post by Bryony3004
I was told 3-4 weeks I’ve just hit the 4 week mark and still haven’t had an offer or decline. Mine were in December too
Original post by AimeeJean1988
which date did you go on Bryony? i went on the 18th

I went on the 9th of December
hope we all hear back soon and get offers :smile:
as anyone heard back yet?
Reply 8
Original post by AimeeJean1988
as anyone heard back yet?

I haven't yet no
Reply 9
I heard back an hour ago and have been given a conditional offer!
iv got a conditional offer too!!!!!! well done!!! :smile:
Hi I wasn't interviewed in January and was told I would hear back in three to four weeks and still heard nothing! I've met a girl on a group on Facebook who had her interview in December and received an offer the beginning of January so I'm a bit worried.

Original post by Louwilliamsonx
Hi I wasn't interviewed in January and was told I would hear back in three to four weeks and still heard nothing! I've met a girl on a group on Facebook who had her interview in December and received an offer the beginning of January so I'm a bit worried.

sorry i have only just seen this, have u heard back yet?
No problem hun, and nope still nothing. A girl that was interviewed the same day as me phoned admissions last week and they said they were going to upload the results ASAP but neither of us have heard anything
Hi ladies, i had my interview in Feb and its April now and still no response 😔 I'm so scared
Original post by Louwilliamsonx
No problem hun, and nope still nothing. A girl that was interviewed the same day as me phoned admissions last week and they said they were going to upload the results ASAP but neither of us have heard anything

Hi just wondering, have you heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest