Piers Morgan for PM and Oprah Winfrey for President?

Watch
username3585844
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What do you think?
Stewpid
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by iTzYoBoY)
What do you think?
Really Oprah Winfrey for President, if she stood against Trump it would all but guarantee Trump being re-elected.

She is being dubbed as presidential material but all she has done is the Hillary Clinton- have one thought in public and another in private, that speech she did the other night about the me too movement which is a sham. She addressed the situation if it was a gender issue when it is a pedowood issue. She is rallying against sexual abuse but a simple google search Oprah Winfrey Harvey Weinstein you will see around two pages of pictures- she will preach about it but not condemn Weinstein. She is an hypocrite- she rehabilitated Bill Clinton a sexual predator against women and backed Hillary who laughed about getting Bill Clinton off a rape charge through a polygraph test. If she does not condemn Weinstein she would lose a landslide.

Piers Morgan- No! He is the epitome of political correctness and hates the working class he would lose big if he lead any political party. He is obnoxious I'd vote for BNP over Morgan.
rhysslater200
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Stewpid)
Really Oprah Winfrey for President, if she stood against Trump it would all but guarantee Trump being re-elected.

She is being dubbed as presidential material but all she has done is the Hillary Clinton- have one thought in public and another in private, that speech she did the other night about the me too movement which is a sham. She addressed the situation if it was a gender issue when it is a pedowood issue. She is rallying against sexual abuse but a simple google search Oprah Winfrey Harvey Weinstein you will see around two pages of pictures- she will preach about it but not condemn Weinstein. She is an hypocrite- she rehabilitated Bill Clinton a sexual predator against women and backed Hillary who laughed about getting Bill Clinton off a rape charge through a polygraph test. If she does not condemn Weinstein she would lose a landslide.

Piers Morgan- No! He is the epitome of political correctness and hates the working class he would lose big if he lead any political party. He is obnoxious I'd vote for BNP over Morgan.
Agree with mosf of your comments...choosing between trump and Oprah would be like being between a rock and a hard place. neither are presedential material imo
sebgrey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What do you think?
Oprah- YES!

Piers Morgan- Hell no
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The Death of Politics.
username3713130
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Piers Morgan for PM *shudders*.....
Stewpid
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rhysslater200)
Agree with mosf of your comments...choosing between trump and Oprah would be like being between a rock and a hard place. neither are presedential material imo
Trump won due to understanding hardworking every day Americans concerns across the rustbelt states particularly on immigration
tomm0
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What do you think?
A bad idea. The comedian from Question Time rightly pointed out that it's an insane state of affairs when people think that what we need is another TV show host as a head of a government. You would hope people would learn from their mistakes.
rhysslater200
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Trump won due to understanding hardworking every day Americans concerns across the rustbelt states particularly on immigration
Oprah would win if she ran against him. Simple
username3518032
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd go with Oprah all the way, but Piers Morgan...
I'd be concerned if he got the role of PM :afraid:
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What do you think?
My pet cat for prime minister
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oprah is not cut out to be President nor is morgan cut out for being PM

they are both far less qualified than Trump and to all the people that said "trump is just a rich celebrity he is not fit to be president" should be saying the exact same thing to these two
username2393237
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sanaisax)
Why? Oprah has admitted that she knows nothing about politics. We need qualified and experienced people in positions of power and not another celebrity.
username3518032
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
Why? Oprah has admitted that she knows nothing about politics. We need qualified and experienced people in positions of power and not another celebrity.
hmm true. i know this will never happen but, she could have like a sidekick to do the politics for her and then she could voice it out to the world.
ThomH97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hmm true. i know this will never happen but, she could have like a sidekick to do the politics for her and then she could voice it out to the world.
Isn't that the worst case scenario for politics? One's the face to get the votes, while some puppeteer directs things from the shadows? Things are like that at the moment, but if the public embraces it then we'll have given up hope.
Stewpid
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think he's more of a tosser than not having the ability to do the job.

(Original post by YaliaV)
She is a monumental hypocrite- she is leader of the me too pact but has been pictured with known paedo Harvey Weinstein on multiple occasions.
username2393237
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think he's more of a tosser than not having the ability to do the job.

She is a monumental hypocrite- she is leader of the me too pact but has been pictured with known paedo Harvey Weinstein on multiple occasions.
Yes. People also worship her like a cult figure and she seems firmly up her own backside. I think it would be a disaster.
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Morgan is terribly manipulative, illogical, and impolite.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think in that instance the British could learn a lot from people John wilkes Booth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (29)
18.47%
I'm not sure (3)
1.91%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (53)
33.76%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.91%
I'm not a current university student (69)
43.95%

Watched Threads