C12 Jan 2018 anyone?

Watch this thread
Naim00
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I found this exam awefully hard. Probably the hardest exam I faced so far 😫😫 please tell me I am not the only one...
rrhr
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
go to the alevels forum ..there's a thread well into discussion there...............
Naim00
Rep:
Thanks 😀
ek2001
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
it was very hard for me to although i have scored an A at mock exams hope boundaries are low
The Korean girl
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
why do I found it so easy LOL??,,, Not SO easy but it wasn't hard. But most students in my school wasn't really happy with the format X(. especially the last question ( binominal )
SRABON'666
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It Was tough the last (binomial) and also the (integration) :-(
Naim00
Rep:
(Original post by ek2001)
it was very hard for me to although i have scored an A at mock exams hope boundaries are low
I feel you bro... Birds of the same feather, last Jan it was 91, I hope it drops further this time.
AdemN
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
A is 100, crazy stuff.
username3645566
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Naim00)
I found this exam awefully hard. Probably the hardest exam I faced so far 😫😫 please tell me I am not the only one...
Surprisingly, Apparently this C12 exam of Jan 2018 was the easiest ever set in the January series. I did not find it to be very hard though, it was much better than I had anticipated...
username3645566
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AdemN)
A is 100, crazy stuff.
No, the grade boundaries were low this C12, an A was almost 160/200 and a B was 140/200
username3645566
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ek2001)
Just a heads up, not being harsh, the mocks do not determine your final results in any way. I got a 62% in my mocks and was surprised when i got a 197/200 in the final.How did you do?
Hadildee
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Can we have a prediction for what might come in C12 May?
ek2001
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by username3645566)
Just a heads up, not being harsh, the mocks do not determine your final results in any way. I got a 62% in my mocks and was surprised when i got a 197/200 in the final.How did you do?
I got much higher than I was expecting. 109/125. Its an A but I could do much better. I guess I was too stressed and nervous.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads