The Student Room Group

RAF 2018 Dates

Hey Guys,

Got my PRTC and BRTC dates - 7th March for PRTC, anyone else on the same intakes? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by becalder
Hey Guys,

Got my PRTC and BRTC dates - 7th March for PRTC, anyone else on the same intakes? :smile:

Hey,
Got joining date of 28th March this morning! (still buzzing!!) Awaiting PRTC dates!
Reply 2
Might be on the same PRTC as me then!
Reply 3
My prtc is 21st feb and basic is 7th March o:
Reply 4
Amazing!!! Message me
Reply 5
Hello !!!Anyone got intake date for April 24/25 - Douglas Intake.
Reply 6
Anyone going for asop and got their intake dates?
(edited 6 years ago)
Just got back from PRTC last week, already loving it and met some some really good people! Anyone on my BRTC 11th April? :smile:
Reply 8
I’m on the same one I think - 10th April is the date I’ve got though. Going for WSOp
Original post by stuarty_b
Just got back from PRTC last week, already loving it and met some some really good people! Anyone on my BRTC 11th April? :smile:

Alright princess!! :wink:. How was the extra night and the flight back?
Original post by Nadger
I’m on the same one I think - 10th April is the date I’ve got though. Going for WSOp

Yeah man, mines on the 10th too actually!
Original post by jamesbb93
Alright princess!! :wink:. How was the extra night and the flight back?

Haha im trying to figure out who this is, are you the guy with the vape? The flight was delayed and hour but apart from that all good, and the 3rd day of PRTC pretty fun watching movies and stuff haha!
Original post by stuarty_b
Haha im trying to figure out who this is, are you the guy with the vape? The flight was delayed and hour but apart from that all good, and the 3rd day of PRTC pretty fun watching movies and stuff haha!

Spot on :wink:... Good to hear! Glad Day 3 was alreet!
Reply 13
Hi all :smile: I'm currently in the process of applying, when do you find out your PRTC and BRTC dates? Is it after you pass your medical and fitness test?
Reply 14
Original post by Rlee91
Hi all :smile: I'm currently in the process of applying, when do you find out your PRTC and BRTC dates? Is it after you pass your medical and fitness test?

Yes, after your Fitness test you will be informed with you PRTC dates and BRTC. All the best on your process of joining the RAF.
Original post by VikingT
Anyone going for asop and got their intake dates?

I am, start tomorrow!
Reply 16
Nice mate. Im still going through the application *medical reasons. Hopefully will be sorted asap though.
Reply 17
Original post by tdilworth97
I am, start tomorrow!

Nice mate. Im still going through the application *medical reasons. Hopefully will be sorted asap though.
Reply 18
I have just passed my fitness test today. So happy!
So just need to wait for my dates to come through.
How long did everyone wait to get their dates?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Rlee91
I have just passed my fitness test today. So happy!
So just need to wait for my dates to come through.
How long did everyone wait to get their dates?

Have you got your dates through yet?

Quick Reply

Latest