is it very competitive? ive met the target grades
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by chano)
It's competitive yes. The same as every other uni. If you meet the entry requirements focus on having the best possible application otherwise.
TheMythicalBeast
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My friend got in with DDC and a good personal statement, plus a good reference. He applied quite early though

edit: I forgot to mention the DDC were his AS grades, his offer is still the standard that they offer (AAA or AAB, not sure, sorry)
angiepangi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's pretty competitive considering the acceptance rate is 13%. But you have to take into account that if you are an international student you are already pretty competitive since they are going to want to have a well rounded international school. I got accepted into their biomedical science course with a 665(IB predicted grades) but I did apply really early. I would recommend you have a strong PS and a really good reference letter, that will help you a lot!Also, I do want to say it's not necessarily about grades. I have a friend who is amazing in literally every single class but she can't work with others well and she doesn't have many skills that are required for life. If you are able to demonstrate that you are well rounded and that you have the ability to be the best student you can, then you'll definitely be accepted!Good luck!
posthumus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chano)
You'll probably get an offer if your predicted grades meet the requirements.

Just need to get those grades.

Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (455)
56.59%
I don't have everything I need (349)
43.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed