1) A weaker field but Fez was probably the best of anybody in a leadership position, Connor was briefly impressive for the two months or so after his return before he fell to the dark side again. TDA would have probably beat both if he were more active. Personally i think my defense in the MoNC was better than both.
I'll go for Fez.
2) This should go to Saunders however you people stupidly voted for him last time so i refuse to vote for him. Catus however was the only newbie of real note (perhaps AidenJ) although both are quite weak.
I'll go for Catus.
3) Most of the stuff submitted to me was stuff i consider sub-par with hideous formatting and lazy research and last terms winner was extremely poor (it should have been one of my bills but i naturally could not submit) however there have been some that were at least of reasonable quality if a little dull.
I'll go for B1304.
4) The main laughs i had last term were the result of witnessing LP and Connor argue.
I'll go for Life Peer.
5) Skype has destroyed the Common's Bar. For at least arguing against this last term Jammy should be in peoples thoughts or TBM for actually posting in there still.
I'll go for Jammy.
6) As per the number of members they have that have been around a while i'd say that the Liberals and Tories have the nicest members and that was certainly my experience from seeing all your sub-forums. To pick one from last term i'd say that Coffee and LifeIsFine are probably most deserving.
I'll go for Coffee
largely because of the next question (i dislike giving awards to multiple people).
7) If the speakers award is going to go to people that have gone above and beyond then it should go to those who are unsung heroes and perhaps a suprise for some i think that the two members most deserving are.. Nige (Shock, Horror!!!!) and LifeIsFine.
Although i had a wide array of contacts i used to keep tabs on people and events these people went above and beyond. Nige was instrumental in stopping the Green-Libertarian merger (something that i could not act on as a political event but that i considered very bad for the House) including supplying me with evidence of borderline wrongdoing on the parts of one or two members while LifeIsFine was instrumental in wider and prolonged intelligence gathering allowing me to head of two or three events that could have caused the House instability. Both were also instrumental in hunting dupes and giving me the evidence i needed.
Either has a good case but Nige was still self serving from time to time while LifeIsFine silently did more for order in the House than most of you will ever know.
I'll go for LifeisFine.
(Original post by DayneD89)
I will try to check nominations then.
My nominations are in bold for each one, point 7 is completely up to yourself of course.