The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE LAW 2018 Entry Offer

Has anyone gotten a conditional offer for LLB at LSE already? Or have all of you been put on the gathered field?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LawLoverBrit
Has anyone gotten a conditional offer for LLB at LSE already? Or have all of you been put on the gathered field?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4890192&p=74891280&page=59#post74891280

I would advise posting on the 2018 LSE applicants thread, rather than just in the forum, as you're more likely to get a response.

If you use the tools to search back through the thread, you'll see that a few people got law offers in early December.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by LeapingLucy
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4890192&p=74891280&page=59#post74891280

I would advise posting on the 2018 LSE applicants thread, rather than just in the forum, as you're more likely to get a response.

If you use the tools to search back through the thread, you'll see that a few people got law offers in early December.

Does that mean they are extremely strong candidates? You replied to me before that you read some PS from people in TSR. Do you mind reading mine? I am assuming you are an LSE student or an alum. I would be grateful if you can give me your opinion on my PS to see if I have a chance of getting an offer.
Does that mean they are extremely strong candidates? You replied to me before that you read some PS from people in TSR. Do you mind reading mine? I am assuming you are an LSE student or an alum. I would be grateful if you can give me your opinion on my PS to see if I have a chance of getting an offer.

Yeah sure, DM it to me.

I'm a current first year in the Government department.
Hey guys,
I received a conditional offer of 38 with 766 HL in early December. Hope to see you guys there next year!
Original post by TSRMemberforIB
Hey guys,
I received a conditional offer of 38 with 766 HL in early December. Hope to see you guys there next year!

When did you apply? May I ask you what your predicteds were?
When did you apply? May I ask you what your predicteds were?

Hi Brit,
I'm predicted 43 or 44.
My GCSEs were below LSE standards with only 4A*s.
I applied on 14th October.
Roughly after how long do they let you know whether or not your application has passed the initial assessment?
I applied nearly a month ago and they still haven't given me any updates.
Hey guys,

Well done for being accepted!

I am also doing the IB diploma and my predicted is 41 overall points with 766, do you think that a stand a chance?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what subjects are you doing?
Original post by lawapplicant97
Roughly after how long do they let you know whether or not your application has passed the initial assessment?
I applied nearly a month ago and they still haven't given me any updates.

I got my Initial assessment email about 10 days after I applied. However, that was in early October when they had less people sending them applications compared to December. Do not worry. If you sent it in December, it will take them some time before they get to your application because A LOT OF people apply during December!
I got my conditional offer (A*AA) for LLB Law at LSE on December 15th, 2017.
Just received my initial assessment email! Does this mean the they have already looked at it and liked it, or that they are only starting to look at it now?
Original post by studentuser6312
I got my conditional offer (A*AA) for LLB Law at LSE on December 15th, 2017.

What were your predicted scores?
Well done for being accepted!

I am also doing the IB diploma and my predicted is 41 overall points with 766, do you think that a stand a chance?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what subjects are you doing?

Hello fellow IB student!!! Still stressing over my EE and TOK Essay HAHAHHA. I'm doing HL Philosophy, Economics and English LAL.

Sure you stand a chance!

All I heard is that LSE considers your Personal Statement very carefully, so just make sure that that's good!

What are you GCSEs by the way?

Hope you get in!!!!!
Hello fellow IB student!!! Still stressing over my EE and TOK Essay HAHAHHA. I'm doing HL Philosophy, Economics and English LAL.

Sure you stand a chance!

All I heard is that LSE considers your Personal Statement very carefully, so just make sure that that's good!

What are you GCSEs by the way?

Hope you get in!!!!!

Hi!!!

I'm so glad I'm finished with all of the essays lol. I'm doing HL biology, history and business. Is this the first year of your IB course?
I got 4A*s 4As and 2Bs how about you?
Hi!!!

I'm so glad I'm finished with all of the essays lol. I'm doing HL biology, history and business. Is this the first year of your IB course?
I got 4A*s 4As and 2Bs how about you?

Haha I'm in the final year of my IB course. My GCSEs were quite similar, with 4A* 3A and 1D (I know right).
Haha I'm in the final year of my IB course. My GCSEs were quite similar, with 4A* 3A and 1D (I know right).

What universities did you apply for? I'm sure no one will give a lot of importance to the D don't worry!
What universities did you apply for? I'm sure no one will give a lot of importance to the D don't worry!

HAHAHA Thanks
I applied to Cambridge, got an interview but was rejected.
I applied to KCL and UCL as well, but haven't heard back as I did my LNATs really late.

Feel free to add me on Facebook as it'd be easier to talk XD, there I can add you directly to an LSE Applicants group where all of us chat :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/edward.choi.106
HAHAHA Thanks
I applied to Cambridge, got an interview but was rejected.
I applied to KCL and UCL as well, but haven't heard back as I did my LNATs really late.

Feel free to add me on Facebook as it'd be easier to talk XD, there I can add you directly to an LSE Applicants group where all of us chat :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/edward.choi.106

Your name is Edward Choi? I presume you are Korean? Same here :smile: Hope to see you at LSE !! Still in gathered field..
Nahh mate I'm Hong Kong Chinese, but good deduction xD. Gathered Field is good news!!! Hope you get an offer soon haha.

Quick Reply

Latest