GCSE Art & Design: Telling Stories

Watch this thread
shannonmorgan
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We got given our themes for our final exam today, with my chosen one being 'Telling Stories'. Anyone know of any artists I could research that go with this theme and any ideas of things to do ? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Dandydo
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Illustrators , mythological themes, multicultural, war, family, history, environment, fossils, colour emotion, kathe kollowitz holocaust, war artists... any war... Greek or Roman pottery, ancient Egyptian art, birth, death, life, animals, ..... what are your strengths ,materials, skills etc what would you like to tell stories about.... lies, deceit, memories, dreams, native Australian Dreamtime , street art , Banksy.... moral tales Aesop, Biblical, tattoo art..... see you can go anywhere... there’s another idea... travel, time travel, hallucination, fears, bereavement, journey, Chinese mythology new year etc .... but what you want to explore will make it interesting.... my ideas might be totally different but answer the same theme.
What are the other titles ?
Patrycja.21
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I chose the same topic for my art exam, one of the artists i chose was John Kenn, highly reccomened him
pqndachan
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Patrycja.21)
I chose the same topic for my art exam, one of the artists i chose was John Kenn, highly reccomened him
Thanks for this one, really liking his work after just a quick Google search. Will probably use this artist for my GCSE as well.
Aaron_Snarl
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know any good Egyptian time art work?
lizziem998
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got any presentation ideas? I am at a loss for ideas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (18)
19.15%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (32)
34.04%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.32%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
2.13%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
9.57%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
19.15%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.38%

Watched Threads