The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Applying to university help.

I have received an unconditional offer from Northumbria University. However, they are asking me to send my qualification certificates in the form of pdf using the ‘Applicant Portal’.Will the university email me the details on how to access their portal or do I have to find it on their website? I’ve looked on their website and I haven’t found any ‘applicant portal’ that I can send my qualifications in. I have a month to respond to the university after I have decided to accept their offer. I have also checked UCAS track, and a letter there says to basically do what I have explained. Please help me out
Original post by RyanG21
I have received an unconditional offer from Northumbria University. However, they are asking me to send my qualification certificates in the form of pdf using the ‘Applicant Portal’.Will the university email me the details on how to access their portal or do I have to find it on their website? I’ve looked on their website and I haven’t found any ‘applicant portal’ that I can send my qualifications in. I have a month to respond to the university after I have decided to accept their offer. I have also checked UCAS track, and a letter there says to basically do what I have explained. Please help me out

did u check ur email
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by man111111
did u check ur email

Yes, I only just got the offer at 19:30 so I may have to wait a couple of days before they send me any information. It just seems so urgent when they say I only have a month to respond. I like to sort things out as soon as possible you see :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending