The Student Room Group

Keele Medicine 2018 interviews

Hi everyone! Has anyone heard back from Keele for A100 Medicine 2018 entry?
Reply 1
Do you mean an interview or an offer? They said in the interview that we wouldn't hear back until late Jan/early Feb for offers. Mind this was to the interview batch in December so it could differ.
Reply 2
Just an updates - like if they’ve started giving out interviews. So you haven’t heard back either?

So you’ve had your interview or no? Confused. Haha
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Mov95
Just an updates - like if they’ve started giving out interviews. So you haven’t heard back either?

So you’ve had your interview or no? Confused. Haha

Ahh yeah I had my interview in December. I think the most recent interview batch was 3rd Jan
Reply 4
Ahhh!! Congratulations. I hope it went smoothly? I’ve got Lancaster next month and I’m worried about he whole MMI thing.
Reply 5
Original post by Mov95
Ahhh!! Congratulations. I hope it went smoothly? I’ve got Lancaster next month and I’m worried about he whole MMI thing.

Thanks! & I actually really enjoyed the interview!? Feel free to message me, I can give you any tips/advice if you need
Reply 6
I've got an interview for Keele on Friday and I'm quite nervous😭 it's my first interview so I don't really know what to expect
Was the maths test for Keele difficult?
Reply 7
Thanks Tilly! I will do.

How did you guys hear about interview? Did they email or send letter? Or track?
Reply 8
Original post by Soyuu17
I've got an interview for Keele on Friday and I'm quite nervous😭 it's my first interview so I don't really know what to expect
Was the maths test for Keele difficult?

The MMI really brings out your character, and that's a really positive thing since your tested in so many areas. Best thing you can do is be super calm, relaxed and don't over prepare answers ; really work on your true opinion instead. Maths test was OK but no resources out there, so horrible to prepare for. ( Sorry i can only give general advice)!!
Reply 9
Original post by Mov95
Thanks Tilly! I will do.

How did you guys hear about interview? Did they email or send letter? Or track?

Email shortly followed by track :smile:) first port of call will mostly likely be emails i think
Reply 10
Original post by tilly71
The MMI really brings out your character, and that's a really positive thing since your tested in so many areas. Best thing you can do is be super calm, relaxed and don't over prepare answers ; really work on your true opinion instead. Maths test was OK but no resources out there, so horrible to prepare for. ( Sorry i can only give general advice)!!

Thanks for the advice Tilly! :smile:
I'm gonna try not to freak out too much and stay calm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending