Why does everyone hate me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a friend who is really nice, likes helping people like me, but for some reason ppl always turn to her for help with stuff. I’m a very very quiet person, I have social anxiety all the time I’m too scared to embarrass myself and feel even more miserable.
I have this really popular friend (I’ll just call her Fiona) who everyone likes. For some reason she’s been airing me ever since this boy (Danyal) has started calling me a ***** in front of my whole class. Whenever I look at him, he seems to find it annoying and yells at me to stop.
OK, hold up! I get touching you is annoying to some, but LOOKING at you?!
All the popular kids seem to shun me and I’m mostly left sitting alone with no partner in class group work. I get questioning and cold messages on my Instagram from Fiona. My other nice friend who is really tall (Claire) supported me all the way into telling someone about the bullying. I love Claire with all my heart, but I’m worried about my friendship with Fiona.
Can you please help me?
Sincerely,
Anonymous.
username3585844
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a friend who is really nice, likes helping people like me, but for some reason ppl always turn to her for help with stuff. I’m a very very quiet person, I have social anxiety all the time I’m too scared to embarrass myself and feel even more miserable.
I have this really popular friend (I’ll just call her Fiona) who everyone likes. For some reason she’s been airing me ever since this boy (Danyal) has started calling me a ***** in front of my whole class. Whenever I look at him, he seems to find it annoying and yells at me to stop.
OK, hold up! I get touching you is annoying to some, but LOOKING at you?!
All the popular kids seem to shun me and I’m mostly left sitting alone with no partner in class group work. I get questioning and cold messages on my Instagram from Fiona. My other nice friend who is really tall (Claire) supported me all the way into telling someone about the bullying. I love Claire with all my heart, but I’m worried about my friendship with Fiona.
Can you please help me?
Sincerely,
Anonymous.
Well you ain't right by saying everyone hates you when Claire clearly likes you enough to care about you. Maybe you need to report this Danyal to a member of staff and see what they can do? Like tell them how it made you feel? As for your social anxiety, there's several ways to develop that. You can look it up or if you're struggling from there then it's probably best to see what advice your GP gives you...they helped me with my anxiety so there's no reason why they can't help you. See where you go from there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (121)
28.27%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.35%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.44%

Watched Threads