The Student Room Group

Websites for Business Revision?

I don't really have much of a description but I remember my teacher showing us this website last term. It had videos and descriptions of the topics we were covering for Units 1 and 2. I don't really remember anything else about the website and I unfortunately forgot the name. I know I have little information to go on but I was wondering if anyone possibly has an idea of what I'm talking about as I would like to use this website for revision.

I know nobody will probably know the name of the website so seeing as this is likely the case, does anyone recommend any websites for business revision. Any answers will be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi there, I graduated from UCL last year with an MSc in Management. From my experience, all students go through the same process. When revising exams or submitting papers lots of PDF reading is always required. Research papers, journal articles, textbooks, class material ect., it can get messy fast. Being organize is obviously key! To stay efficient I use the APP Squeezit to organize my notes and revisions. It is super cool and easy to use. You can find it on the App Store, only for Mac. You can make your own study guides, flashcards and mind-maps out of any PDFs. It is very useful and timesaving ! No need to print out PDFs or rewrite their content.

Hope this helps-
Feel free to reach out !

Good luck
Original post by bexterbrice
Hi there, I graduated from UCL last year with an MSc in Management. From my experience, all students go through the same process. When revising exams or submitting papers lots of PDF reading is always required. Research papers, journal articles, textbooks, class material ect., it can get messy fast. Being organize is obviously key! To stay efficient I use the APP Squeezit to organize my notes and revisions. It is super cool and easy to use. You can find it on the App Store, only for Mac. You can make your own study guides, flashcards and mind-maps out of any PDFs. It is very useful and timesaving ! No need to print out PDFs or rewrite their content.

Hope this helps-
Feel free to reach out !

Good luck

Cheers for the reply. I'll check that out!
Original post by Hey_Its_Cerian
I don't really have much of a description but I remember my teacher showing us this website last term. It had videos and descriptions of the topics we were covering for Units 1 and 2. I don't really remember anything else about the website and I unfortunately forgot the name. I know I have little information to go on but I was wondering if anyone possibly has an idea of what I'm talking about as I would like to use this website for revision.

I know nobody will probably know the name of the website so seeing as this is likely the case, does anyone recommend any websites for business revision. Any answers will be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.

Which exam board are you studying? That might help you out when it comes to finding the website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending