Marian4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi

I am in process of applying for PGD in Teaching and need to complete UCAS application. The Education section for Scottish Highers has multiple codes against subjects in drop down menu.

I completed my Highers in 2003 and need code for English, Business Management, Biology and Geography.

For example Business Management has 3 listings with codes of:
C010
C234
C710 76
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Marian4)
Hi

I am in process of applying for PGD in Teaching and need to complete UCAS application. The Education section for Scottish Highers has multiple codes against subjects in drop down menu.

I completed my Highers in 2003 and need code for English, Business Management, Biology and Geography.

C010
C234
C710 76
Do you still have your SQA Results certificate? If so the codes should be on that
Emmafairliebull
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Marian4)
Hi

C010
C234
C710 76
Did you sort this out. I’m having same problem. I did mine in 1997. The codes on my certificate do not match any of the codes listed for all my highers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads