The Student Room Group

Offers from Bristol - Veterinary Medicine

Yo! Am enquiring on behalf of a friend who is waiting to hear back from Bristol regards to application for Veterinary Medicine. Has anyone else applying for the same course heard back yet? Anyone got any ideas of a timescale to expect? :smile:
Hey - sorry you haven't had any responses so far. I'm just going to pop this in the Vet med forum for you. Hopefully someone will see this there and be able to help
Original post by silversocks012
Yo! Am enquiring on behalf of a friend who is waiting to hear back from Bristol regards to application for Veterinary Medicine. Has anyone else applying for the same course heard back yet? Anyone got any ideas of a timescale to expect? :smile:

Official thread here :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, some home applicants have already received offers from the university and if I'm not mistaken, all international applicants have heard back about whether they've received an invitation to interview. If your friend is a home applicant then it may take some time before they get to all the applicants as they aren't interviewing them this year. I believe it could take them up to March at the most to process all the applications. But that's just a rough estimation based on what I've read. It could be sooner :smile:
I haven’t heard back yet x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending