The Student Room Group

BTEC National Diploma Business

Hey guys I need help. On 12th of January I have an exam on BTEC National Diploma Business is the unit 6(management and principals) I need to get an distinction but they haven’t told us the mark scheme. Not only that they changed the date of the exam by two weeks and hey told us because the Christmas holidays and they also changed that we are not allowed to take notes any more And they changed that the last minute.

But the point is if any of you knows the mark scheme please tell me or should I call them to ask. I think if they haven’t released it they are not going to tell me.

Thank you
Original post by Marrsm
Hey guys I need help. On 12th of January I have an exam on BTEC National Diploma Business is the unit 6(management and principals) I need to get an distinction but they haven’t told us the mark scheme. Not only that they changed the date of the exam by two weeks and hey told us because the Christmas holidays and they also changed that we are not allowed to take notes any more And they changed that the last minute.

But the point is if any of you knows the mark scheme please tell me or should I call them to ask. I think if they haven’t released it they are not going to tell me.

Thank you

I cant see it on the website and additional materials.
Contact details are on there , but not sure they will tell you anything.

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/btec-nationals/business-2016.html
Reply 2
Thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending