Revision app - Temple GCSE

Watch
Brodielouise
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all,
I’ve found a brilliant app for boosting grades! It’s called Temple GCSE and I’ve got half my year on it. So far it has all three STEM sciences (biology by, physics and chemistry) plus Spanish and French.
Essentially, it gives you exam style questions from the subject you chose (it asks for a topic and subtopic so you can really narrow down your study) and the more answer you get right, the bigger your temples get!
The temples are basically floating islands against a mountainous background and you can see your Temple grow as you answer more questions correct.
The graphics are similar to blocks and are quite cartoonish. The quizzes themselves are multiple choice. At the end of the quiz you get a score (eg: 7/12), a percentage (eg: 89%) and it also provides a mark scheme and ideal answers for each question.
It’s been my saviour over the past week (science mock exams) so I thought I’d share it here.
Hopefully it helps!!

P.S: yes, it is free on the Apple store (and android I think but I’m not 100% sure)

bexterbrice
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello BrodieLouise,

If you like productivity tools check-out the APP SQUEEZIT !
You can find it on the App Store, only for Mac.
You can make your own study guides, flashcards and mind-maps out of any PDFs. It is very useful and timesaving !
No need to print out PDFs or rewrite content.
Hope this helps too -

Good luck
Brodielouise
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
bexterbrice hi! Just downloaded the app you suggested and so far it looks great! Thanks for the suggestion!
bexterbrice
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Brodielouise)
bexterbrice hi! Just downloaded the app you suggested and so far it looks great! Thanks for the suggestion!
Glad you like it, hope it helps!

Best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads