How do you close off a GCSE style question

Watch
kyokrgi22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
The question is "Explain why the economic boom developed in America in the 1920's" and I have no idea how to close it...
Medic Mind
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there! We cannot seem to see your question, could you perhaps include this in your query?

Also, check out our resources covering: FULL revision notes of Biology, Chemistry and Economics written by a tutor who attained nearly full UMS in these subjects (all A*s), past paper questions and model answers compiled by topic - we believe that making notes based on model answers, memorising and understanding them consolidates your knowledge, and confidence in answering various different question types given to you in the exam! That’s how our expert tutors have all attained As and A*s in their A Levels!

Resources: www.medicmind.co.uk/resources

If you would like more support in your studies, feel free to contact us - do not hesitate to ask us questions! We provide 1-1 tutoring for A Level and GCSE Students, and A Levels covering: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Economics and more, from as little as £25 per hour!

All the best!

Dhaval N - Medic Mind Tutor

Best UK Medical Startup 2017

www.interviewcourse.co.uk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.53%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.23%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed