is it okay for a yr 8 to date a yr 9 Watch

stardust19055
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
im only 12 turning 13 in a few months and im in yr 8, i think i really like this guy but hes in yr 9 ...i think hes 14 or maybe 13 all my friends are telling me to ask him out but im not sure if i should because hes in yr 9 and maybe his friends will take the mick what should i do?? ;/
Advertisement
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do it anyway.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
lmao focus on school. only ask him out if he's showing signs he likes you back.
Advertisement
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do your homework, boys your age are all idiots
stressedaquarius
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There's nothing wrong with the age gap. Give it a go if it's what you want!
Advertisement
Layla007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I just turned 12, I'm going into year 8 and I'm going out with a year 9 who's nearly 14. There's nothing wrong with an age gap of 2-3 years. I'd go for it as long as you know you definitely love him and he is good for you. If it's a silly little crush that lasted for less than 4 months, see if he likes you. Start conversations with him to see how he responds. If you're shy and don't know how to start conversation just ask him a question like
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No
Advertisement
BlossomSugar
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by stardust19055)
im only 12 turning 13 in a few months and im in yr 8, i think i really like this guy but hes in yr 9 ...i think hes 14 or maybe 13 all my friends are telling me to ask him out but im not sure if i should because hes in yr 9 and maybe his friends will take the mick what should i do?? ;/
Of course it's alright for a year 8 to date a year 9. My sister dated a year 11 when she was in year 7, so if that's apparently fine (I didn't think it was fine) then you're fine to date a year 9. There's only about a year age difference anyway.
Sheperd23
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by BlossomSugar)
Of course it's alright for a year 8 to date a year 9. My sister dated a year 11 when she was in year 7, so if that's apparently fine (I didn't think it was fine) then you're fine to date a year 9. There's only about a year age difference anyway.
year 11... with year 7

:eek:

not to judge but wow. biggggg difference at that age haha.
Advertisement
jbrdodd
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Why tf would your parents let your sister date a nonce lmao
NinjaBurger1337
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
ok just to clarify dating a year 7 when you're in year 11 IS NOT OK ON ANY LEVEL. Jesus a 16 year old with an 11 year old, that guy was dating a ****ing infant wtf!!
Advertisement
BlossomSugar
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sheperd23)
year 11... with year 7

:eek:

not to judge but wow. biggggg difference at that age haha.
Yh, I know.
BlossomSugar
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jbrdodd)
Why tf would your parents let your sister date a nonce lmao
My mum wasn't happy with it. Luckily, they're not together anymore cause he left the school and then broke up with her. Then she dated a year 9, while still in year 7, who dumped her.
Advertisement
BlossomSugar
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by NinjaBurger1337)
ok just to clarify dating a year 7 when you're in year 11 IS NOT OK ON ANY LEVEL. Jesus a 16 year old with an 11 year old, that guy was dating a ****ing infant wtf!!
I know. I didn't agree with it at all and kept telling her to end it.
postmalone123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by stardust19055)
you shouldn't be dating at all smh, learn your fractions
Jackr488
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am a boy her age thank you, I don't class myself as an idiot, so please be respectful🙂
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You’re too young to date. Wait until you’re at least 16. Enjoy the innocence and naivety of childhood.
Advertisement
unaManzana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
do your homework, boys your age are all idiots
lmaooooo
1st superstar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by NinjaBurger1337)
True but the year 11 could be 15 and the year 7 12 years old
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (108)
65.45%
No (57)
34.55%

Watched Threads