The Student Room Group

Exam board specific Question or general ???

Long story short for revision's been using www.a-levelchemistry and PMT for some biology questions. had a mock today and the question style felt very different. still reckon i did okay just thrown off a bit is it best to just keep doing exam board specific past papers... however, due to new spec there's hardly any. pretty stuck on what resources to use without confusing myself. as doing the PMT ones helped but they weren't that great.
Original post by Light.Y
Long story short for revision's been using www.a-levelchemistry and PMT for some biology questions. had a mock today and the question style felt very different. still reckon i did okay just thrown off a bit is it best to just keep doing exam board specific past papers... however, due to new spec there's hardly any. pretty stuck on what resources to use without confusing myself. as doing the PMT ones helped but they weren't that great.

I think any practice will help. Chemistry is chemistry. Have you utilized the end of section/chapter questions in your Textbook and the old spec of your board?

Quick Reply

Latest