The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill odp 18

Was just wondering if anybody has had interviews or received any offers for this course got an interview 6th Feb so any advice would be great 😊
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Danielle2017
Was just wondering if anybody has had interviews or received any offers for this course got an interview 6th Feb so any advice would be great 😊

Hi Danielle

Well done on getting an interview, it's great to hear you'd like to study with us. Try not to worry too much about it, the interviewer will just be looking to get to know you better and to hear more about what interested you about the course. To help prepare I'd recommend practicing speaking about why you've chosen this specific course and why edge hill, as they'll want to see your passion for the subject. They'll also be looking to see that you have a good understanding of what it would be like to work in this area, so it's a good idea to read up on any related news stories so that you can talk about current issues and debates in the sector.

Best of luck for your interview, I hope you enjoy the day. If there is anything else I can help with please let me know :smile:

Hannah
Thanks for the advice Hannah I have been offered a place 😊 so happy. Was just wondering if you knew the policy on holidays I am supposed to be going away for a few days in November but it would mean me missing a Friday and Monday would that be an issue would rather know sooner so I could cancel if necessary thanks again for your help.
Hi Danielle

Congratulations on your place! :biggrin: I've contacted one of the ODP lecturers to get you an answer as this tends to be course-specific. I'll be back soon with a response!

Alex
Thank you very much
Hi again,

One of our ODP lecturers has let us know that students get a week's flexi-leave each year which most used for pre-booked holidays. I would recommend letting your lecturer know when you start your course about your holiday.

Alex
Thank you for your help again that's great.
danielle i think you was on my interveiw, so happy you got a place i havent heard anything... so maybe i never got a place but im happy you have and i wish you all the best of luck for your furture!!! you made me feel as ease on my interview and its people like you who the nhs need :smile: x
I received an offer a earlier this month for ODP at Edge Hill😇congratulations on your place!
(edited 6 years ago)
congratulations Laura will you be at the ormskirk campus?
Yeah will you??
yes will see u there 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending