Joints feel weak when studying Biology Watch

ThatGuyKacper
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This make sound like I am insane, but whenever I study anything to do with life and blood cells and skeletal systems and body parts my joints (particularly in my knee and fingers) feel brittle. I'm probably the only person who experiences this but darn does it make studying biology difficult. Does anyone else experience this?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
actually whenever we studied about blood or something like that id feel sick too. i faint after blood tests if im not lying down. i dont fear blood just dont like it. I think its normal youre probably thinking too much about it or relating it to yourself. by that, i mean imagine a paper cut. dont think of the pain of the paper cut/dont imagine how itd feel. just have an image in your head of a cut on a thumb. what helps me is just learn what you have to learn and see what you have to. dont try to imagine how it feels. i did this and got through great of one week work ex in a hospital looking at amputated legs and multiple surgeries and people with horrific gangrene I was quite the fainter!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (523)
60.05%
Yes- I don't like it (44)
5.05%
No- I want it (245)
28.13%
No- I don't want it (59)
6.77%

Watched Threads