Biology: A*
Physics: A*
Geography: A*
French: A*
Religious Studies: A*
Panjabi: A*
Business Studies: A
Further Maths: A

So basically 10 A*s and 2 A's (inc. 3 8s)

PS thinking of Biochemistry :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes
good but not good enough , london met are always recruiting
Yes
Original post by Ray_Shadows

Thanks B, but London Met is probably more down your street XxX!

😂😂😂😂What do you mean???? ‘Not good enough’?
I guess your the administrator or a former/current student of OxBridge. ?
Original post by AidenAdam-11
😂😂😂😂What do you mean???? ‘Not good enough’?
I guess your the administrator or a former/current student of OxBridge. ?

He's a troll mate :smile:
yes, definitely, I just got an offer from Cambridge with 8a*s and 3as at gcse it really isn't a big factor, another thing to consider is how well you performed in relation to other people at your school, that's more important than the grades themselves. so a person applying with your grades from a private grammar school where many people get 12 a*s wouldn't be looked upon as favourably as someone who got 6a*s but went to a state school and massively outperformed their peers. either way though those GCSE results are excellent and are above the average for an Oxford offer holder, the average being 7/8 a* grades
Original post by hategcses123

I hate people like such. Have no ambition themselves and strive to kill the ambition of other students with great potential.

Ps. Your GCSEs are phenomenal, I hope you get into the college you desire and get an outstanding result in alevels and UNI
Thanks B, but London Met is probably more down your street XxX!

you could of just looked at the website instead bragging on here and getting butthurt about jokes :smile:
Original post by aesthete1
yes, definitely, I just got an offer from Cambridge with 8a*s and 3as at gcse it really isn't a big factor, another thing to consider is how well you performed in relation to other people at your school, that's more important than the grades themselves. so a person applying with your grades from a private grammar school where many people get 12 a*s wouldn't be looked upon as favourably as someone who got 6a*s but went to a state school and massively outperformed their peers. either way though those GCSE results are excellent and are above the average for an Oxford offer holder, the average being 7/8 a* grades

Thank you so much! And a huge congratulations on your offer to Cambridge! What are you going to study?
you could of just looked at the website instead bragging on here and getting butthurt about jokes :smile:

Thanks for the advice :smile:
I hate people like such. Have no ambition themselves and strive to kill the ambition of other students with great potential.

Ps. Your GCSEs are phenomenal, I hope you get into the college you desire and get an outstanding result in alevels and UNI

Thank you so much, much appreciated!
Thanks for the advice :smile:

why not shoot for medicine instead of biochem

I agree bro

surely someone with these GCSE's should be able to google an answer instead of asking people when they're showing off?
why not shoot for medicine instead of biochem

Way too difficult and long :frown: and too competitive!
Way too difficult and long :frown: and too competitive!

your choice
Thank you so much! And a huge congratulations on your offer to Cambridge! What are you going to study?

natural sciences! provided I get the a levels haha
your choice

Yupppp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending